[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Bionic Commando hard? I haven't played it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8462.png (2KB, 256x240px)
IMG_8462.png
2KB, 256x240px
Is Bionic Commando hard? I haven't played it
>>
>>3757937
Nah it's not too hard. I remember it being annoying though because you have to carry the right keycard into the level to proceed so there's some trial and error there.
>>
>>3757943
I never understood why the second and third areas of the game were Areas 4 and 5.
>>
Its the excact difficulty a game should be. They perfected it.
Really good soundtrack as well.
>>
It's a cool game, though it feels wrong to not be able to jump. It has a lot of leaps of faith as well.

Good game though.
>>
>>3757937
Great game, OP. You'll have fun, but there are a couple of places where it can be difficult to avoid unnecessary damage due to having to navigate over obstacles in a narrow corridor which also has enemies. So make sure you grab those green bullets that defeated enemies drop because they are basically experience points which will net you more hit points when you collect enough to level up.
>>
>>3757937
It takes some practice, but one you get the arm down you'll be swinging and grappling your way around like a pro.
>>
The difficulty is getting used to the controls imo but the game is good. You might want to sit down on it for an entire day though, you need to learn all the hints the NPCs tell you
>>
>>3758015
>It has a lot of leaps of faith as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEpeb4ZV3Ik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGocPHsc8Ls
>>
>>3757937
Good difficulty. Not that hard it just takes time to understand and then master the swinging gameplay
>>
>>3757937
Well, play it and see for yourself
>>
>>3758105
Rearmed was awesome, and plays great with a N64 controller.
>>
>>3758015

I wonder why there are no romhacks of this one, the gameplay just begs for level edits
>>
>>3758847

Streemerz kinda is, even though the gameplay isn''t exactly identical
>>
>>3757937

Once you get over the initial "no jumping" thing, it's not too bad.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.