[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

is this any good?
>>
>>3755503
Yeah it's pretty good. Better with a mouse though.
>>
about as good as it gets playing a RTS with a joypad
>>
i remember having to spam submarines because tank battles were so shit
>>
mfw command and conquer was also on n64

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4q5VFxZzKw
>>
http://www.openra.net/
>>
>>3755503
It's the missions from Counterstrike and Aftermath, but with actual FMVs instead of just briefing text. I thought it was ok, had some music that was unique to it. No ingame Hell March though.
>>
>>3755817
This senpai
>>
>>3755817
This is trash though.
>>
>>3756957
Explain.
>>
>>3755503
Pretty good RTS.
Campaign can be tough honestly. I say start with the Soviet disc if you do play it. Then when you are experienced try out the Allies campaign disc. My discs are scratched up so the game has stuttering(fairly unplayable imo) so pick up a new copy if buying it.

>>3756414
I loved the music. Friend saw me playing it, never imagined he would like it but he liked the strategy and music and eventually we would link battle to face each other(very few games used that link cable and even less worth playing)

>>3755514
If you are soviets just lead with heavy tanks and follow them up with tesla tanks from the rear. If allies than zerg rush with light and medium tanks, some artillery units to handle soldier units.

Only real criticism I can give is that in the skirmish battles CPU difficulty comes from the fact they build/create faster than you so they zerg rush you. But defensive structures like turrets and firetowers/tesla coils are built without thought, ending up towards the back of their base which protects nothing. They also have a technology cap, they wont make certain units or buildings. Campaign gives them more perks however, so that is more enjoyable.
>>
>>3755503
>>3755503
Me and my friend used to spend an hour just building up our bases then one of us had to try and infiltrate the other and win.

He always fucking won because I gave him my soviet disc.

Having a lan-party with Playstations was fucking awesome at the time.
>>
>>3755503
PS1 so no
>>
>>3755817
portableRA is better
>>
>>3755503
>>3757441

This game gave you two discs.
One with Allied missions, one with soviet missions.

You could give one disc to your friend and if you had two playstations, 2 tv's and a link cable, could play head to head C&C. Great for sleepovers. 7 hours would pass by every fucking match. We would hide our tv from the other with a sheet down the middle.

I still have my link cable I used to wage battle with. I WILL NEVER SURRENDER IT.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.