[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's been playing Prism lately?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1017.jpg (117KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1017.jpg
117KB, 640x640px
Who's been playing Prism lately?
>>
A T rated Pokemon hack... But why, though?
>>
>>3755148
Me. Rijon is a slog, isn't it? Can't wait for the devs to get off their asses and make some more postgame.
>>
>>3755154
"Mature" writing though much of it was toned down by the time TPP got it.
>>
I don't play autism simulators.
>>
>>3755181
Then get out.
>>
>>3755191
Why don't you? You have an entire board dedicated to this gay shit. >>>/vp/
>>
>>3755313
My parents were too busy buying me actually good games, like Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil 2.
>>
>>3755313
>jew
gb2pol
>>
>>3755804
>metal gear solid
>good

That """"""""game"""""""" was actually a movie.
>>
What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>3755804
I only play mature Sony games
>>
>>3755148

Oh boy another shitty ROM hack
>>
>>3755156
It got C&D by Nintendo and the rom is only out because it was leaked. Theres no dev team anymore
>>
>>3755987
A rom hack

>>3756012
>shitty
Have you played it yet?
>>
>>3756675
I know it's a romhack. What is the point of it?

>implying it is not shitty
Ok, why should I play it?
>>
>>3755804

>MGS

You played a movie.
>>
>>3755148
Kek
>>
>>3755804
>playing singleplayer "muh immersion" games on a console

>not playing multiplayer games on a handheld with friends at school

It's interesting how you can tell a lot about someone's psychology by what video games they enjoy playing.
>>
>>3756734
Trainer Customization, for starters.

In any case, you should consider killing yourself if you think that a ROM Hack is shitty just for being a ROM Hack when you didn't even tried it, desu.
>>
>>3757885
Why do you think I think it's shitty? I'm not the faggot who said "another shitty romhack." You haven't told me anything about it, you just posted a shitty boxart and then refused to answer any questions about it.

What is this? What is a prism? Why did some cheeky shit photoshop "rated T" onto the boxart? What is the premise of this game? What are the goals of this game? What game is the hack based on? Why would anyone play this?

I mean for fuck's sake, if you are trying to shill this shit you are really failing at it.
>>
>>3757946
ITS GEN 2 REMAGE BUT WITH REPTAR
>>
>>3755148
Dropped it. It didn't live up to the hype.

>>3757667
>It's interesting how you can tell a lot about someone's psychology by what video games they enjoy playing.
Okay, armchair psychologist.
>>
>>3757946
First of all, I'm not OP but the same Anon you've answered to.
Second: I'm sorry for the mistake of actually thinking that you were the same Anon that classified this ROM Hack as "shitty", my fault.
Third: To your questions.
>What is a Prism
Wikipedia.
>Why the "Rated T"
I don't recall much of the dialogues right now but it's probably because of the language used.
>The premise of the game
You're a boy who was camping with his/er childhood friend, get lost, get yourself into a cave and end up going through a minecart into the game's region, since you're alone the Professor of the region lets you pick a Pokémon and welp, the point is to play the game to know the rest.
>Goals
Defeat the gyms, the evil team, the league, your average Pokémon Game. The point why many people consider it good is because it is just as good as an official game in terms of quality, afaik.
>Based on..?
Crystal.
>Reasons to play it
Again, a new Pokémon aventure on pair with the original games. Also, in my opinion, having 3rd and 4th Gen. Pokémons in a GBC Game has its charm.

To be fair, rather than asking it in an Anon forum you should waste some minutes of your life in searching a video of it on Youtube and judge by yourself if you do want to give it a fair try or not.
>>
>>3757979
>having 3rd and 4th Gen. Pokémons in a GBC Game
Literally what? No one has even mentioned anything like that so far in the thread. Anyway, fucking dropped. Not even remotely interested in that now. So thanks for finally letting me know, I guess.

>searching a video of it on Youtube and judge
Sorry mate, but I'm not interested in giving income to whiny freaks who profit from playing video games on youtube in front of an audience of 8 year olds.
>>
>Rijon
>Naming your region... region
A++ quality
>>
>>3758017
>Sorry mate, but I'm not interested in giving income to whiny freaks who profit from playing video games on youtube in front of an audience of 8 year olds.

EDGE 2 THE MAX!!!
>>
>>3758050
>EDGE 2 THE MAX!!!
Reddit 2 the max! xD
>>
>>3758102
Literally never been to Reddit. But not surprising that that's your first response. You sound like a fucking child.
>>
>>3758102
What's your username and how many x's do you have in front and at the end of your name?
>>
>>3758115
As if using all caps and throwing around edge as an insult sounds any less childish.

>>3758120
Think you meant to reply to this fine lad here: >>3758115

And, if you ask me, I'm guessing around 6.
>>
>>3758140
>As if using all caps and throwing around edge as an insult sounds any less childish.

That was obviously mockery of the attitude you were displaying. But go ahead and repeat your Reddit line for the millionth time. Maybe it will start to sting if you say it enough?
>>
I don't know where to get it
>>
>>3758142
>That was obviously mockery of the attitude you were displaying.
I'm not even him, lad.
>>
>>3758162
Like that makes any difference.
>>
>>3757959
>"armchair psychologist"
>a phrase used by insecure manchildren to dismiss any criticism of their personality

I can imagine why nobody wanted to play Pokemon with you.
>>
>>3758180
Didn't you read? His parents bought him good games. Sony games. He's no kid!
>>
>>3758180
Pokemon TCG was more fun to play irl than multiplayer pokemon red/blue.
>>
>>3755148
Considered until I figured out they added new types. Most romhacks suck anyway, unfortunately.
>>
>>3758115
no one believes you
>>
>>3758201
Doesn't bother me. "OMG go back to Beddit!" Is still so lame it's funny. Almost as good as "kill yourself please" as weakling comebacks go.
>>
Find a room, you two.
>>
>>3758209
We already have.
>>
File: team.png (13KB, 466x313px) Image search: [Google]
team.png
13KB, 466x313px
Knock it off, please.

Anyway, I got it on day one, but dropped it after a while. I forgot what I did the last time I played and I just can't figure out what to do next. The game feels unfinished / untested like that.

I appreciate the effort and the game was pretty fun and had some cool stuff in it. Here's the team too.
>>
>>3758243
0/10
>>
>>3758243
>not Angry Tird
you had ONE job, anon
>>
>>3758194
True.

Still a social game, though.

Lots of different people play games, and people tend to play games that favor their skill sets. Shunning multiplayer games speaks to a lack of social skills. That's not "psychology", that's just common sense.
>>
>>3758536
What about the autists that played pokemon without trading or battling against real people?
>>
>>3758542
What about them?

Yeah, there are some social retards who play multiplayer games and suck at them, but why would you even aknowledge them?
>>
>>3758615
I assume it would be the kind of people that shitpost on 4chan.
>>
>>3755148
Lately? No. I played it a few years back when it was allegedly finished the first time.
>>
>>3758536
I shun multiplayer games because they're cancerous.
>>
>>3758737
>multiplayer game players shun me because i'm cancerous
FTFYK
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.