[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is fucking awful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3640.jpg (24KB, 138x178px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3640.jpg
24KB, 138x178px
This game is fucking awful
>>
Just use it as a proxy card to bait a combo.
>>
>>3755802
This. All you have to do to win is have a weak card with a bunch of arrows like what the OP posted, then place it somewhere where you will be the last one able to attack an arrow. The computer takes the bait every time
>>
>>3754595
>card game?
yes, and not necessary at all.

>main game?
yagatta bekiddin me
>>
>>3754595

Gotta learn to use the Card Queen to spread beneficial rules to other regions, nigga.
>>
>>3756331
Ahhhh hahaha, yes.

I remember me and a comrade would be playing ff9 and ff8 card games on different tvs, maybe a little blitz ball for shits
>>
>>3755802
This
>>
>>3754595
the rules of this game were never explained properly, some times a weak monster would destroy a powerful monster but it was never explained why
>>
>>3758387
yeah it'd be super nice if at any point in FFIX they actually taught you how to fucking play tetra master, bros.
The best you get is some vague attempts at explaining what the properties of the cards mean, but im p. sure even the localization team had no fuckin' clue.
>>
>>3758406
>p.
>fuckin'
>>
>>3758406
>yeah it'd be super nice if at any point in FFIX they actually taught you how to fucking play tetra master, bros.
It's because if they did the game would be actually too easy.
>>
>>3758450
This. The only challenging card players are the phantoms in memoria
>>
>>3758425

Yes?
>>
There is a really good guide on gamefaqs about tetra master but you really only need to play the game if you want a (I think the first you can get) rebirth ring. Even then, straight flips can work since cid and everyone else plays shit cards
>>
>>3754595
Holy shit. I just realized that this was a picture of a wolf. Growing up I always saw it as some kind of weird Kabutops looking creature
>>
>>3758387
It's not too complicated.
1P23
the 1 would be your attack
The P is the defense your attack will target
The 2 is Physical Defense
The 3 is Magical defense

So you have Physical, Magical, then a type of attack that targets the lower of the two and then an attack that targets the lowest value on the card.

When two cards enter combat it randomly chooses two numbers, the higher or the two wins.
Each number represents a range of 16 digits i.e. a 0p would pick a number between 0 and 15 to create X, and then pick a second number between 0 and X.

So a 5 vs a 0 would result in a random number between 0 & 79 vs 0 & 15.
>>
>>3760885
As annoying as it is that a perfect(FAFF) card can lose a battle I kind of like it. Like in triple triad if you where playing with plus and you didn't have the open rule your opponent to plus combo you out
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.