[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did she get away with what happened to Burmercia?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Beatrix2.jpg (138KB, 420x336px) Image search: [Google]
Beatrix2.jpg
138KB, 420x336px
Why did she get away with what happened to Burmercia?
>>
>>3751003

We've been over this. Because It was Brahne who was responsible and she got fuck killed. But go ahead and keep asking because you're and edgy twat.
>>
shit game desu
>>
>>3751009
>edgy
I feel like that word lost its meaning being used so many times
>>
>>3751009
/vr/ is slowly but surely turning into /v/ and apparently it's incredibly funny to make the same threads over and over again.
>>
>>3752315
You mean reddit. "Edgy" is one of their favorite buzzwords.
>>
how did zorne and thorne know that zidane and his group were coming on the gargant despite no hints of it
>>
>>3751009
Bullshit. I consider FF9 in my Top 3 but even I can admit the game's writing kinda falls flat in a good few parts.

Beatrix's faceheelturn was a copout, plain and simple. At the start she was a cold-hearted bitch who outright bragged about killing Burmecians and many others, in your first battle she shoves the fact she killed over a THOUSAND people like it meant nothing to her but a trophy. She followed corrupt Brahne's orders, sure, but she was pretty happy to do so anyway.

During the whole Odin shit she felt like she was being made redundant due to the Eidolon's power, not because she gave even a single shit about Cleyra and its inhabitants' fate. Then pretty much the next time you see her, she questions Brahne purely because she decided to turn against Garnet, her daughter and Princess.

Her apology to Freya was a weak one at best, then her character just turns all romantic/heroic next to Steiner, her war crimes completely ignored.
>>
>>3751003
Do you get mad at the Orkin Man for doing his job?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.