[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ocarina of Time - First adult temple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Ocarina.jpg (209KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ocarina.jpg
209KB, 1600x900px
Let us see where the majority went;

Did you go for the Fire temple or the Forest temple first when you became an adult in Ocarina of Time?
I went for the Fire temple first, don't really know why as I was 8 at the time.
>>
I guarantee the answer is Forest for most
>>
File: Lonk.jpg (135KB, 500x742px) Image search: [Google]
Lonk.jpg
135KB, 500x742px
When I first played the game I entered the Ice Cavern.

I suspect more than a few playtesters at NoA did this too since there's official promotional material of Link fighting Phantom Ganon with the Zora Tunic.
>>
>>3744004
Went for Forest Temple but found myself more going to fire temple when realizing I could. Some people think you can do the Water Temple first but only to a certain extent without the bow. Mine as well not count it cause you need to go through part of the Forest Temple to complete it.
>>
>>3744023
Saria and Nabooru never died though, they are just chilling at the Realm of the Sages.
>>
>>3744023
>>3744070
And Dampé wasn't his friend, plus he was already dead when he gave the hookshot.

For that matter it's hard to call Nabooru a friend too.

Shit picture.
>>
I did the fire temple first. I might've tried doing the water temple after finishing it and then realized it wasn't going to work too well.
>>
Fire Temple of course
>>
>>3744093

Nabooru is a friend with benefits.
>>
>>3744023
Is this one of those memes that people try to start, and then casuals fall for it because they've never actually played the game?
>>
Forest temple.

I didn't even know you could do the first three adult temples in any order besides forest mountain water when I was a kid.

You have to finish those three before you can do spirit or shadow right? If you aren't using glitches I mean.
>>
Forest
>>
>>3744004
Forest. I just went in a similar order when I did the first 3 dungeons as Kid Link. Green, Red, Blue.
>>
>>3744004
I did the Spirit Temple before the Shadow Temple because I thought that was the actual order that the game wanted you to play them in, since the Spirit Medallion and the Requiem of Spirit come before the Shadow Medallion and the Nocturne of Shadow on the quest status menu.

I also did the Ice Cavern before I even finished the Forest Temple.
>>
>>3744549

You can only do fire temple or forest temple. There's a part that requires the bow in water temple. Also fighting shadow link without the hammer or bigogorons sword is a pain.

I wish you could do most temples in any order but there are these arbitrary roadblocks all over the place.
>>
>>3744147
Would that be you? Because they totally died. If a casual played the game they would be left with no other assumption. You only think otherwise because of video game preconceived notions.
>>
I started the forest temple and hated it, so I did water temple. Easily my favorite of the 3 temples.
>>
You can go to the Fire Temple first??
>>
File: saved from google.jpg (24KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
saved from google.jpg
24KB, 600x448px
My brother and I NOPE'd out of the Forest Temple after the Wallmaster room and didn't come back until after completing the Fire Temple and getting stuck in the Water Temple.
>>
Forest Temple. Have done forest first every time I've played through the game.
>>
Forest.
>>
>>3744967
It was easy for me even as a 10 year old. You guys are pussies.
>>
>>3744004

I went there too, back in N64 without guides.
Because it's the closest from the castle.

In the 3DS, Navi just couldn't shut up about seeing Saria right away.
>>
>>3745140

What year was this?
>>
>>3745140
I was 8 and he was 10, this was late 1998 or early 99. Ocarina had some seriously creepy dungeons, we had a tough time doing Bottom of the Well and Shadow Temple too.
>>
Forest temple because I was literate, listened to Shiek, and wasn't a fucking retard.
>>
File: This is Not Okay.jpg (14KB, 291x200px) Image search: [Google]
This is Not Okay.jpg
14KB, 291x200px
>People didn't go to check on Saria immediately.
>>
>>3745524
Kek with the picture
>>
>>3745334
I remember Navi saying that in the original, though. Never played 3DS version.
>>
>>3744023
I like to think he kept Saria's ocarina, it just doesn't appear in the inventory because you can use the Ocarina of Time.
>>
>>3745790

Yes, but in 3DS it's like once in every 30 seconds.

So much hand holding.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.