[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to come with me for a night out in Raccoon City?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Raccoon City - downtown.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Raccoon City - downtown.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Want to come with me for a night out in Raccoon City?
>>
File: RE3DinoCrisisPoster.png (1MB, 1405x1037px) Image search: [Google]
RE3DinoCrisisPoster.png
1MB, 1405x1037px
>>3727562
>not playing the PC version

Have fun missing out on all the tiny details like the Dino Crisis poster
>>
>>3727567
It's small details, so people will naturally have fun without it.
>>
>>3727562

I always thought the layout of Raccoon City in RE3 was strange. All these enclosed walkways and clunky metal doors between shopping areas. Makes me wonder what it looked like when it was a functioning city.
>>
>>3727562
why is she dressed like that
she looks like a college student on her way to the bars
>>
>>3727562
Want to eat my shit?
>>
>>3727567
>high res character model
>low res background

Disgusting.
>>
>>3728206

Obviously, Jill Valentine was extremely promiscuous. I'd bet she fucked her way through most of the RPD.
>>
File: 1177326.jpg (16KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
1177326.jpg
16KB, 500x321px
>>
>>3727596
Well it was made in Japan, so naturally they modeled it after Japanese streets, being tiny and narrow. I never really liked RE3 for a couple reasons and the weird layout was definitely one of them.
>>
TAKE ME DOWN TO THE RACCOON CITY
WHERE THE GAMES ARE CORNY
AND CONTROLS ARE SHITTY
>>
>>3728260
Raccoon every time. At least the danger is tangible
>>
>>3729932
>he still can't manage turning left and right
>laughing-zombies.tff
>>
>>3728252
Well STARS was filled with liars and made up resumes, so yes, she may have gotten on the team by sleeping her way there. I like to think all the ridiculous qualifications they had was a ploy by umbrella to get a bunch of people faking their resumes killed and then saying "look at the elite team that got slaughtered! Better buy our bioweapons!"
>>
>>3728260
If I'm going to die I don't want to die scared shitless. So Raccoon.
>>
File: Jill_Valentine.jpg (499KB, 2184x841px) Image search: [Google]
Jill_Valentine.jpg
499KB, 2184x841px
>>3727562
I totally would love to come with Jill Valentine.
>>
>>3727562

Sure. I like to think that Raccoon City was a fun place to be during its prime.
>>
>>3728252

Jill's a modern girl with a contemporary outlook on sex
>>
>>3728260
Can't I just turn around and go back the way I came? Or does doing that magically transport me to the island from Dino Crisis?
>>
>>3730541
Out, /v/ermin!
>>
File: 156516547.jpg (166KB, 960x428px) Image search: [Google]
156516547.jpg
166KB, 960x428px
>>3730558
Behind you is another forked road.

New York City (Parasite Eve) or Ibis Island (Dino Crisis)?
>>
>>3730761
Well, shit. Ibis Island I guess. I'd probably just catch on fire the second I set foot in New York. Maybe I could tag along with Regina for a while before Gail inevitably shoots me for being expendable and 'not part of the mission'.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.