[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the IA so bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Secret_of_Mana_Box.jpg (77KB, 393x269px) Image search: [Google]
Secret_of_Mana_Box.jpg
77KB, 393x269px
Why is the IA so bad?
>>
Why is the spelling so bad?
>>
Because AI is hard and it doesn't really need to be good to make the game playable and enjoyable for most people. Proof: everyone fucking loved Secret of Mana regardless.

Alternate answer: to encourage you to get a friend to play with you.
>>
>>3727327
sorry pal
>>3727335
Yea, play with someone would have been better. By the way, I think it's a very solid game.
>>
File: IMG_3132.gif (2MB, 366x201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3132.gif
2MB, 366x201px
>>3727320
You should get gooder.
>>
>>3727320
Why is the combat so bad?
Why is the writing so bad?
Why is the level design so bad?
Why is the collision detection so bad?
>>
File: sad dong.png (49KB, 153x198px) Image search: [Google]
sad dong.png
49KB, 153x198px
>>3727335
>tfw friends don't give a shit about retro vidya and only want to play the latest super smash bros, or the free playstation plus shovelware
>>
Because you're supposed to play with friends.
>>
>>3727773
I believe the term is git guuder
>>
>>3729289

But none of those things are bad. Maybe the last one is iffy.

I think you just have shit taste.
>>
>>3727320
Don't talk shit about my state faggot.
>>
>>3727320
because they had to work with what they were given after making the game on the CD-ROM drive.
>>
>>3727773
Video ruined by the camera guy's shadow.
>>
>>3729308
Must suck being 16
>>
>>3732193
I loved it as a kid (still own my complete copy) but replay it 20-25 years later and all those points aren't very good.
>>
>>3729289
We're not talking about Secret of Evermore.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.