[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phantasy Star III

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Phantasy_Star_III-title.png (4KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
Phantasy_Star_III-title.png
4KB, 320x224px
I just finished this, a few minutes ago. I did Rhys -> Ayn -> Sean. I'm considering doing the other routes pretty soon.

Overall I enjoyed it. I did PSI and II about four or five months ago. I think I like I > II > III. III was pretty enjoyable overall, but the crazy amount of back tracking combined with obtuse explanations of what to do next, and how crazy late you get the Wren upgrades makes it pretty exhausting. Like I said, I want to do the other paths, but the idea that I've gotta redo so much walking is a killer.

What do you guys think of it? I know it's most people's least favorite classic PS game, but I did enjoy it overall. Are any marriage options particularly interesting? Also, fucking last boss in a treasure chest?
>>
>>3724882
On the Rhys -> Niall timeline you get the flying Wren parts during the 2nd generation.
Makes everything much easier, and avoids all of the overland walking that you mentioned.
>>
>>3724882
You played through all of PSII? I'm trying to run the series, myself, but PSII is kicking me hard in the balls. Now THAT game is tedious.
>>
>>3724882

I love PS3 as much as any of the other Phantasy Star games, despite its faults. When you started playing it, did you already know the "world" was a spaceship and that the spaceship was launched from Palma or did you find out / figure it out as you went along?
>>
>>3725289
>huge head
>child-bearing hips

This is not the Wren I remember from my child-hood...
>>
>>3724882
Definitely underrated now, though I remember having a visceral negative reaction and ripping the game out within 5 minutes of booting it up the first time.

It was like someone told me the meal I was eating was my missing dog. Game was like $90 too.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.