[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

C&C 95

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: cc95_skirmish_funpark.png (103KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
cc95_skirmish_funpark.png
103KB, 640x400px
Yep, this was out on windows 95. I played thousands and thousands of countless hours of this game online when it was in its infancy. Me and buddies would stay up all night taking turns playing online and it was actually super fast for being dial up. This layout was so simple and pure. I jizz just thinking about the lady saying "welcome to Westwood"

Fuck GDI
>>
>>3724880
>Me and buddies would stay up all night taking turns playing online and it was actually super fast for being dial up.

Back then in Germany you had to pay by the minute for dialup and I remember it being expensive as fuck.

One of these nights would've probably cost me a full month's allowance or probably even more.

Also:
Do you know about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VHennwBhG8
>>
Muh nigga.

Command and conquer and
Warcraft 2 .
Those games were my jam.

Used to play hours with my uncles and my dad.
>>
>>3724880
>funpark

That was the hidden dinosaur map, right?

My mind was fucking blown when I discovered that.
>>
>>3725183
Did you ever play the giant ant missions in Red Alert?
>>
File: pigmonster.gif (3MB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
pigmonster.gif
3MB, 624x352px
>>3725228
I played Red Alert for countless hours upon hours upon hours in the late 90s/early 00s and I literally just found out about the giant ant missions last night.

By all odds, I should have discovered it by accident somehow.
>>
File: s-l225[1].jpg (9KB, 225x169px) Image search: [Google]
s-l225[1].jpg
9KB, 225x169px
not even my final form
>>
Never played it on dialup. Always used peer to peer connection and had to yell across the house for my family not to answer the phone when my buddys pc would dial into my phone to play so my modem could answer. Good times.
>>
>>3724880
>thousands and thousands of countless hours
>>
Any C&C gurus here?

I'm wondering what PC game
>Command and conquer: red alert: retaliation
on playstation Is based on?

I often only play that one because I know the music is 10/10 tier and the campaigns are fucking amazing.

But if a pc version has the exact same music and stuff, I could just play that instead.
>>
>>3726103

Retaliation is Red Alert + 2 PC expansion packs
>>
>>3726114
Thanks! Makes sense.
>>
>>3724880

If you guys are looking to play through the games again, make sure to get portableRA and not openRA. The latter changes a lot of things about the game.

You don't need the original discs anymore, EA released the game for free.
>>
Funny, I looked back into c&c just recently because guys at work are all about me getting into multiplayer with them and I basically said the only way that would happen is if it were c&c.

You guys familiar with cncnet.org? Makes the classic c&cs easy to multiplayer online.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.