[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i get stereo sound if this is what the back of my tv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: btsqet.jpg (278KB, 1065x2017px) Image search: [Google]
btsqet.jpg
278KB, 1065x2017px
How can i get stereo sound if this is what the back of my tv looks like? it only has audio in and out, how would i plug both the red and white cables of a ps2 s-video cord into it to get more than mono sound? do I have to get speakers?
>>
>>3723882
Can you produce a less shitty pic?
>>
>>3723882
Looks like your tv only does mono
>>
>>3723887
no
>>3723891
getting a splitter cable or something wouldn't fix that?
>>
>>3723902
You're going to need a set of external speakers.
>>
>>3723909
How would I use the sound from the s-video cable if i had external speakers
>>
>>3723882
Kys idiot
>>
File: 31snyb-OFLL[1].jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
31snyb-OFLL[1].jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>3723914
the red a white cables...

I hate when retards like you buy professional monitors
>>
>>3723967
so i would take an auxiliary cable then plug it into the speakers to get stereo audio?
>>
OMG. Idiot. Pro monitors only have one speaker (sometimes none). You can get the sound from both channels out that one speaker by using something similar to >>3723967 but with a phono male instead of a headphone jack but if you want stereo sound you will need amplified external speakers. Plug the left channel out from your PS2 into the left channel in on the speakers' amp and the right channel out into the right channel in. Make sure they're plugged in. Turn them on. Adjust their volume to comfortable levels.
>>
>>3723882
Use the adapter here >>3723967
and connect one end to your stereo leads from PS2 and the other end to the lead from pc speakers or a pair of headphones. This is the cheapest/easiest way to get stereo sound
www.ebay.com/itm/122289856788
www.ebay.com/itm/131582435591
Link related is exactly what I use with my PVM
>>
>>3724072
Is the increase in sound quality worth $25? silly question i know but i only have an original famicom and a ps2, and i use the ps2 to play ps1 games most of the time and i've played all of those with mono sound and i never had a real problem with it.
>>
>>3724153
you are insufferable
you mean to tell us you dont have any kind of old computer speakers or headphones laying around?

also the famicom is in fucking mono so dont even ask

think for yourself
>>
>>3724175
i have headphones but i dont want to wear headphones while playing games and i know famicom is mono only which is why i wanted to know if it was worth it because it would only be to get better sound out of the console i play less RUDE IDIOT
>>
>>3724184
why are you asking us?

this thread screams underage
>>
>>3724205
why would i not ask on the retro gaming board where people actually use these kinds of tvs, andi'm 23 pal.
>>
>>3723882
>do I have to get speakers?
Yes. Are you 12?
>>
>>3723882
Op, just route your audio to an old stereo with aux input. Thats what I do
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (111KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
111KB, 1920x1080px
>>3724207
you are asking if we prefer mono vs stereo?
this is an audio question and the answer is completely subjective.

Think for yourself and no you are not 23 buddy
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.