[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is so wonky and strange but ive loved every minute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

This game is so wonky and strange but ive loved every minute of it. Are the sequels similar barring the trap based gameplay? I feel like I avoided using those and focused on summoning monsters more than anything (either im awful at timing or theres some rng in place that really works against you idk)

Deception general? This game doesnt seem to be discussed anywhere really
>>
>>3723284
I love the Deception series.

The second game changes the basic mechanics significantly, and each successive title has expanded upon them. As a result, the first game is pretty unique and has some features all of the sequels lack (summons, room building, the masks, etc.) The sequels more than make up for it with improved combat and environments and such.

Every game in the series has a branching plotline (though some pull it off better than others) and is pretty dark in tone.

In my opinion, Deception 2 is the best of the "retro" entries.
>>
what game is it??
>>
File: Deception_PSX_Box_Art.jpg (20KB, 320x315px) Image search: [Google]
Deception_PSX_Box_Art.jpg
20KB, 320x315px
>>3723434
>>
>>3723284
>This game is so wonky and strange but ive loved every minute of it
I feel the same about Magic Sword.
>>
File: PSOGL2_009.png (106KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
PSOGL2_009.png
106KB, 640x480px
>>3723284
Didn't have the patience to stick with it, but this tone is so on point!
>>
>>3724117
I wish I could trap Astarte with my dick
>>
>>3723562
>tfw nobody plays with you so you've never gotten to be player 2
I just wanna use those axes...
>>
>>3723284
Deception is one of those series that I've only ever played demos of. Namely Deception 2, man was that fun. I remember being amazed at all the different story paths that you could do.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.