[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK THIS SHIT Castlevania thread, I guess.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 20170104_2354581.jpg (3MB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
20170104_2354581.jpg
3MB, 2656x1494px
FUCK THIS SHIT
Castlevania thread, I guess.
>>
Anyone else agree 4 wouldn't have been just as challenging or more than 1 or 3 (haven't played 2), had they not included the pass code system?
>>
>>3718383
the first castlevania game was super castlevania on snes
i didn't know it even existed untilll i got a snes for christmas. while every one was loving the nes i was play boulder dash on my amstrad cpc
>>
>>3718394
No, 4 is easy as shit.
>>
>>3718383
YOUUUU'RE TOOOO SLOOOOOWWWWW
>>
>>3718450

livestream a no-damage run for all us to see.
>>
>>3718692
>have to do self-imposed challenge runs to add artificial difficulty

wew. way to prove him right about it being too easy
>>
>>3718383
YOU GOTTA GO FAST. Then the red fuckers won't pile up and you can go up the stairs without taking a hit.
>>
>>3718394
>wouldn't have been just as challenging
>>
>>3719514

I wasn't trying to prove him wrong, I'd like to see a no-damage run by an anon, what's the problem?

I suck at castlevania, in Iv I get game over before I reach the final stage.
>>
>>3718450
But 1 is even easier! You just get the flask, upgrade it, then use it as an advancing shield against annoyers like fleamen, medusa heads and axe knights, and to stunlock every boss that isn't phase 1 Dracula
>>
>>3718383
Man, X68k vania is a weird one. Love it though!
>>
Where's my chronicles remake of Simon's quest styled after order of ecclesia, konami?

oh that's right, in the garbage with the rest of the dreams you've shattered in the last few years
>>
Opinions on Bloodlines? It's tied with the Jap version of 3 as my favorite classicvania.
>>
>>3720876

It's a very good game, up to the series' standards, but it's my least favorite of the 4th gen era, I still like it for being different, but I'm not a fan of most of the level design and bosses, which is 2 important aspects of CV. But overall it's still well done, there's enough good things to overcome the bad so I can still enjoy and play if all through from time to time, it's just my least played one. I need to play more with Eric though, always use Morris.
>>
>>3719514
This is actually true.
>>
>>3720876
I love it. Might not be as good as X68K or Rondo but it's still one of my favorites. Also the ost might be my favorite in the franchise
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.