[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else imaginewhen they play games that the entire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
Does anyone else imaginewhen they play games that the entire world is watching and if you lose then aliens will destroy the world, so your gameplaying is a heroic fear in humanity?
>>
>>3714609
>imaginewhen they play games that the entire world is watching and if you lose then aliens will destroy the world
>run immediately into the first pit I see
>>
I sometimes imagine every form of media in the world turning into some sort of alien device that is somehow recording me and expecting me to say my first lines that will determine if they should exterminate/cultivate our world or not. Like imagine the new york time square and all those flashy billboards turn into a camera aiming at me randomly one day and an alien in a deep voice said "Ok, let us hear what the first human has to say to us aliens" and the first few lines I always say are "women are useless"
>>
>>3714665
remember. aliens are from our future and they have no gender, their solution to the woman problem is by combining genders. also, women know they are worthless as well that is why they are trying to re defined genders
>>
>>3714609
I imagine that I have a girlfriend watching me play video games and she's cheering me on and saying things like, "You can do it anon, you're my hero!" and "If you make it past this boss I'll give you a kiss."

man that's kinda weird haha would be nice to have some who cares though haha
>>
sometimes I imagine I'm making my own game and other people playing it, does that count?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.