[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Junfangame

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-12-30-12-21-33.png (294KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-30-12-21-33.png
294KB, 540x960px
There's no way this site is legit, is there? 499 yen for a gba flash cart? That's less than 6 CAD. What's the catch?

https://shop33382631.m.taobao.com/?refer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.ca%2F
>>
What makes you think ¥ stands for Japanese yen?
>>
Is it yuan? And if so, question still stands.
>>
>>3707395
Not even American, but don't exchange one currency people aren't too familiar with to another one most people aren't familiar with.

Just US dollars or at worst €.
>>
>>3707591

Gotcha. I had no idea the the Chinese yuan symbol was the same as the Japanese Yen. That could make a 90 dollar difference...gonna stay away
>>
Wait are there chinese bootlegs of the gba everdrive now? Where can I get one because fuck paying Krikkz $100
>>
>>3707635
Junfan is an authorised Krikzz distributor and doesn't sell bootlegs. They're the real deal.

Downside is they're not allowed to sell them outside China so you have to go through an agent to 'smuggle' them out.
>>
>>3707657
Who is Junfan? What is their website?
>>
>>3707674
Google must be down eh?

https://junfangames.taobao.com
>>
These are not "Chinese bootlegs", they're officially authorized versions of the everdrive made in China. Krikkz has this listed in his resellers list on his site. These are the real thing and can safely be updated. They're just not made in the Ukraine and if you try to send it to Krikkz for repair he probably won't touch it.
>>
Also that is definitely yuan not yen
>>
>>3707723
Poland has banned all shipping from and to Ukraine for some strange fucking reason so I can't send it for repair anyway.
>>
>>3707731
I'm sure one of the resellers could help you with that. But I'm also sure if you need to send something back to junfangames your taobao agent can help you.

In some cases buying from junfangames makes a lot more sense, like getting the v3 of the N64 everdrive for around $100. Other things like the gba everdrive are closer in price to the Krikkz version.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.