[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we hope that the SNES mini classic will help to drop the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 3987694644233.png (165KB, 513x527px) Image search: [Google]
3987694644233.png
165KB, 513x527px
Can we hope that the SNES mini classic will help to drop the prices on SNES games?
>>
>>3705631
Please god

$30 for DKC1 is ridiculous

Also

>Earthbound
>>
>>3705631
Did NES mini do this with NES games?
>>
>>3705638
No.
>>
Even if they did release a SNES MINI, you wouldn't get one for a year anyway. The scalpers would get to that probably even worse than the NES Classic.
>>
>>3705638

you can get cheap NES games with famiclones.
>>
>>3705631
good one
>>
>>3705631
They will go up
>>
Just get a cheap Chinese made everdrive or sd2snes if you really need it.
>>
>>3705631
Did the NES mini had actual uncommon pricey titles WORTH a damn that arent the ones EVERYFUCKINGBODY owns in their collection?

There, there's your answer.

Enjoy nintendo helping scalpers with their dickish supply policies.
>>
>>3705925
Nintendo were and still are obsessed with not having unsold inventory so they make stupidly short runs. They don't give a shit about non-Japanese scalpers either.

Look at the recent NES Mini. Everyone says they could have easily sold ten times the amount if they'd had the supply but to already cash rich Nintendo this was a side project. A generic Pokemon game makes waaay more money than the Mini ever could and they know it.

Fuck me, if they had a decent retrogamer in charge of product at Nintendo they could guarantee another nostalgia wave like none other before. But they're like SEGA; They couldn't really give a shit.

Nintendo have always said they're a business first, and game producer second.
>>
>>3705631
When the SNES mini comes out I'm going to buy as many of the fuckers as I can then sell them for x2.5 what I paid for them on ebay.
>>
A SNES Mini would likely not have Yoshi's Island, and would thus be a joke.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.