[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw except being a bit too easy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Find a flaw

except being a bit too easy
>>
I found it challenging enough.
-There is too much focus on guns on the second half of the game
-Linn's gun is too good
but it's a pretty good game
>>
>>3704542
Final boss is a joke though if you set it up right but its not Mutation Nation level of jobbing.
>>
-No in-depth scoring system, but who cares, neither does any of the classic beat-em-up's.
-Predator Warrior might be a tad OP.

Still one of the best things to come out of 90's Capcom.
>>
>>3704541
-Lynn's gun reload glitch is too strong.
-Lynn's gun is amazing at pushing enemies back, but she also has excellent speed and mobility, which makes her untouchable once you get good.
-The grab hit boxes are fucked up, and are the absolute shoddiest and most inconsistent in any Capcom beat 'em up ever made.
-Some enemies have fucked up hit boxes. In other words, they cheat by reducing attack frames and random invincibility. Capcom actually started doing this in their fighting games too back then (one player mode only, obviously).
-Dutch is just plain badly designed. They give Lynn that many advantages, yet Dutch gets jack shit. He's even the worst when it comes to using enemy guns because he holds the guns out way in front of him, reducing their usage as close range weapons too. He's probably the most pointless beat 'em up character that Capcom ever made, alongside Arthur in Knights of the Round. However, if the game's grab mechanics weren't so fucked up, he could've actually been good.
-Bosses are REALLY REALLY dumb. 1st, 2nd, and 6th boss can easily be dealt with by standing slightly up/down and away and spamming punch until they walk into your combo. Rinse and repeat. The 3rd boss is basically a bonus stage. The 4th boss's whole arsenal can be nullified by jumping on the crate to its right and spamming your combo. The 5th boss can be trivialized by taking a fully loaded gun with you. The last boss is the only challenging boss in the game.

Gotta go help out with a chore outside, will be back with more thoughts later.
>>
>>3704546
>Final boss is a joke
It's not that easy imo, Capcom has much easier final bosses like Fessenden, Kingpin, Gildiss, Synn and Scumocide (if you bullshit him)
>>
>>3704602
>The grab hit boxes are fucked up, and are the absolute shoddiest and most inconsistent in any Capcom beat 'em up ever made.
I thought this was a problem at first, but nowadays I just think they got tired of the games relying too much on grabs like the previous beat 'em ups, so they nerfed the grabs to focus on other mechanics. I think it works fine for most characters, but Dutch would be a lot cooler with more grab options/damage
>>
>>3704541
No console port.
>>
>>3704541
This game was tits. I still remember the first time I played as a kid(although I can't remember where) being blown away it. Haven't played in 20+ Years tho. How does it hold up?
>>
>>3704602
You know the crate thing is a programming oversight. Don't abuse it and the problem is fixed.
>>
>>3704650
>missing the point

OP wanted me to point out flaws.
>>
>>3704541
The Alien and Predator franchises are hella fucking gay.
>>
>>3704639
Grabs are the best thing about beat 'em ups. They're like the skin from Kentucky Fried Chicken.
>>
File: 666.jpg (10KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
10KB, 300x167px
>>3704650
Playing video games with self-appointed rules doesn't change the fact that the programmers fucked up.
>>
>>3704659
>>3704673
Fair enough but it's easy to fix.
>>
>>3704668
>literal dick monsters
Yes, they are.
>>
>>3704695
It's not "fixed". You're just turning a blind eye to it.
>>
>>3704602
Way to hate on an actually good game
Here's your (you), made me reply.
>>
File: 533264.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
533264.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>3705835
>pointing out any flaws at all=hate
Are you by chance also a Star Citizen backer?
>>
>>3705835
>OP says to find flaws
>anon posts flaws

Why are you complaining you dweeb.
>>
>>3704541
>people want 500+ dollars for a board
>>
>>3706216
Speaking of CPS2 I should sell my Dimahoo before the board suicides or some shit.
>>
>>3704541
I can't stop staring at Linn, so I can never play as her.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.