[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one and why? Never played any of these and the new ones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: harvest mun.png (78KB, 636x390px) Image search: [Google]
harvest mun.png
78KB, 636x390px
Which one and why?

Never played any of these and the new ones that are actually for the 3DS are too fucking expensive, and I don't know how often they go on sale.

And yes, I know I can emulate, but I like to have time tracking features.
>>
>>3700105

3 is best
>>
>>3700121
Best as in least worse or as in actually good?
>>
>And yes, I know I can emulate, but I like to have time tracking features
You ARE paying for emulation.
And paying just so you can keep track of your time spent sounds ridiculous as fuck
>>
>>3700124
Well, i'm also paying to be able to play on my 3DS, but that's beyond the point.

And yes, I know it's technically an emulator, but you know exactly what I meant by that.
>>
>>3700123

None of them are as good as the SNES or 64 version.

3 is best of the bunch, if you're gonna try one make it 3
>>
>>3700132
Does anyone here have any opinions on the legit 3DS ones then if these aren't that good?

Mods won't see you if you make it quick.
>>
>>3700139
Skip the 3DS ones. In fact skip everything after A Wonderful Life on GC, which was the last passable installment
>>
>>3700124
Actually, no. He's paying a license to play the games just like you'd buy a physical game. Just because you're a cheap bastard who thinks he's above the (copyright) law doesn't mean it'd be legal to use those roms without paying for them and honestly, would you pay developers in a different way to compensate them for what they've made? Resellers only make money for themselves so buying them physically at this point is basicallly the same as just pirating to them.

INB4 "but those games are over ten years old!! Every work of fiction protected by copyright lasts for decades.
>>
>>3700145
Care to explain?
>>
>>3700146
Natsume don't deserve a fucking dime.
>>
>>3700156
Kinda hard to explain. Essentially each new installment keeps adding bullshit gimmicks to try and set themselves apart but they're almost never an improvement.
>>
>>3700169
I like the Rune Factory games, if you can still call it a Harvest Moon game.
>>
>>3700164
Because of what? Who the fuck are you to decide what's allowed to some company? What does your personal belief change what the law says? If you don't want to spend money on a game than that's your choice but don't try to justify intellectual theft cause that's a clear fallacy and usually a lame excuse for people to pirate it anyway.
>>
>>3700169
Do they get in the way of the core gameplay?

Admitelly it would be fun to have multiplayer.
>>
>>3700224
Sometimes, yeah. The most glaring example I can think of is A Tale of Two Towns, which is exactly as it sounds. You get soooo fucking sick of having to travel between the two burgs in that game.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.