[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which games from this series are worth playing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Which games from this series are worth playing?
>>
None of them. They are real passionless games.
>>
>>3695850
Is that a lobotomy scar?
>>
>>3695901
I'm not sure if Air Zonk is a robot or a cyborg but I'm guessing the creators don't know either
>>
>>3695854
Eh? In what basis are you saying that?
I didn't played all of them, but the ones that I played were fun, good music and expressive layouts/obstacles, it's not flawless, but certainly above average without doubt.
>>
>>3695942
You felled for the bait.
>>
File: --.jpg (46KB, 614x344px) Image search: [Google]
--.jpg
46KB, 614x344px
>>3695950
Fuck.
>>
>>3695950
why do people keep saying this

the reason I don't like bonk is that it's a bunch of wacky cartoon shit that a bunch of old men came up with thinking "what do kids like" without actually making something they themselves would enjoy to play

Compare to Mario or Sonic or Gunstar Heroes or something, where you can see that someone actually started to have a good time just making and playing the thing they made

Bonk is a forced mascot, he has all the characteristics of a forced meme, he's poochie af m8
>>
>>3695850

play Bonks Adventure and Bonks Revenge. than stop.
>>
>>3696023
Who cares what's behind the production? When I played the game, I found it fun.

That's enough to me.
>>
File: BONK_by_spydermonkey15.jpg (204KB, 640x690px) Image search: [Google]
BONK_by_spydermonkey15.jpg
204KB, 640x690px
these fuckers always come out of the woodwork to hate on bonk.

Adventure and revenge are cash.

great art style, good controls, varied moves, good bosses and levels, decent challenges, good amount of mini games and great music. also cozy as fuck.

Cant say much for the GB/Bonk 3 though.
>>
>>3696023
>the reason I don't like bonk is that it's a bunch of wacky cartoon shit that a bunch of old men came up with thinking "what do kids like" without actually making something they themselves would enjoy to play
>Bonk is a forced mascot, he has all the characteristics of a forced meme, he's poochie af m8

That's what they say about Sonic
>>
>>3696660
I don't know man I think the people making Sonic actually played it
>>
>>3695850
Bonk's Adventure, Bonk's Revenge (especially this one), Bonk 3 and Super Air Zonk on the PCE.

Super Genjin 2 on the SFC.

I like the NES port of Bonk's Adventure too.
>>
>>3696089

this
>>
>>3695850

They all range from mediocre to good.

Worth it if you want to play some pretty standard platforming fare. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. But there's countless more fun and interesting platformers out there.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.