[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

easy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: gng.png (430KB, 1063x800px) Image search: [Google]
gng.png
430KB, 1063x800px
It has come to my attention that I am terrible at video games and will never get any better. What are some great video games that are not that hard? Pic unrelated.
>>
File: mic-vocals-kirby.png (86KB, 359x304px) Image search: [Google]
mic-vocals-kirby.png
86KB, 359x304px
Anything Kirby.
>>
i'm the same, just remember that gitting gud is really only a matter of dying and learning patterns

kirby games in general
actraiser
donkey kong country
Lost Vikings 1&2
Mega Man X 1-3 (only gets hard at the last boss)
Pirates of Dark Water
>>
>>3693208
Mario RPG, mega man 2 on normal, A Link to the Past, Super Punch Out all come to mind
>>
>>3693208
Super Mario World is definitely the easiest pre-3d Mario title, but damn its also the best.

Kirby is a fun but easy game series.

3d Zeldas are piss easy.

RPG's like Mario RPG, Mario and Luigi, and Chrono Trigger are fun and manageable.
>>
>>3693208
games that arino cleared, if he can do it, anybody can
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GameCenter_CX#Main_games
>will never get any better
yiu can, it's only a matter of willpower, most console games aren't that hard when you know what you should be doing.
>>
Doom and sequels, the games even do vertical aiming for you
>>
>Mario 64 (seriously if young me can beat it anyone can)
>Magical Pop'n (took me two evenings to finish and the only hard part was GETTING TO the last boss)
>metal slug games (seriously they're not that hard just a bit frustrating)
>most jRPGs because you mostly just roll through the story battling enemies and walking around doing small quests and looking for loot
>>
>>3693740
Not most JRPGs, just the mainline Square/Enix/Atlus games, and even some of those require either a walkthrough or an extra 10-20 hours of trying to figure out what the fuck you're supposed to do next because of poorly written NPC dialog and complete lack of story narrative (read: dialog driven cutscenes, which most JRPGs don't seem to truly grasp the use of until the 3rd or 4th game in the series.)
>>
>>3693208
Klonoa
Any Zelda game after 2
Gunstar Heroes on Easy Mode
Castlevania:Symphony of the Night
all the games that Brandon Sheffield likes because he also sucks
>>
>>3693751
beating even the most hardcore, turn-based rpgs is only a matter of time.
>>
>>3693841
in theory but realistically probably not
>>
>>3693864
i suppose, anyone could beat Wizardry IV if given enough time, but only few will persevere.
>>
Felix (nes)
Do Re Mi Fantasy (snes)
Sonic (Master System)
Yoshi Story (n64, kinda lame tho)
Yoshi's Island DS gets difficult towards end but is all playable with some persistence.
>>
>>3693469
>3d Zeldas are piss easy.

MM is definitely not "piss easy"
>>
Shinobi III

If it wasn't easy as fuck it'd be the best side scrolling action game of all time
>>
Try some Platfo levels: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtosSfiO-ww
>>
>>3693475
>Takeshi's Challenge
I remember that episode. While saying that if Arino clears it anyone should, that's a pretty obvious fucking exception.
>>
>>3694230
>While saying that if Arino clears it anyone should
makes some sense.
I should go to bed already
>>
Super Mario World
Dynamite Dux
Sonic the Hedgehog (if you don't mind the bad ending the 6 levels are not hard, I really hate catching the emeralds everytime)
Megaman: The Power Battle
Ridge Racer Type 4 (specially the PRC and Mappy routes)
>>
>>3693208

Mario Paint
>>
File: supreme.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
supreme.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>3695070
lol what about sim games
>>
>>3695136
Like Sim City? Sure.
>>
>>3693208
Takeshi's Challenge
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.