[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games I know, names I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Ultima_-_Exodus_-_NES_-_Game.png (3KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
Ultima_-_Exodus_-_NES_-_Game.png
3KB, 256x224px
Help me out, guys. I need to find the title of this thing

I used to play this game, I think it was on one of those multicart GBA cartridges, so it might be a NES game. It looked like Ultima 3 but with cuter character sprites. Think larger heads, kind of like GBA Pokemon. There was also a cutscene at the beginning so it can't be Ultima III. You started out with your party coming out of the king's castle, and you were chosen as warriors to destroy the evil that was corrupting the earth. Yeah super cliche, could be literally any RPG, but I looked through the entire list of NES games on Wikipedia and I couldn't pinpoint which one it was. I'm afraid it might be some sort of bootleg hack. As far as I know, there aren't any Ultima-type games on the GBA.

Otherwise post your own games with forgotten titles.
>>
>>3691032
If three of your party members died, you'd have to drag their coffins back to the castle. If I remember correctly the colors would fade to black and white and dark music would play. Narrator would call you a failure or whatever, you failed your adventure and then game over.
>>
Dragon Warrior III
>>
Any idea if the Ultima NES game is any good?
>>
Ultima Exodus.

Worth playing through almost once.
>>
File: but_thou_must.gif (262KB, 256x240px) Image search: [Google]
but_thou_must.gif
262KB, 256x240px
>>3691086
>If three of your party members died, you'd have to drag their coffins back to the castle.
Clearly a Dragon Quest game. Also localised as Dragon Warrior.
>>
>>3691569
it's not great compared to the other JRPGs available on the NES, and it's pretty meh for an Ultima game since the good stuff begins with 4.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.