[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

breath of fire 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Breath-of-Fire-III-1.jpg (547KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Breath-of-Fire-III-1.jpg
547KB, 1920x1080px
I'm 9 hours in and bored out of my god damned mind, someone trick me into thinking this is fun cause I don't see why people like this "game".
>>
>>3687773
I got to the time skip and stopped. Great art and some good characters but I just wasn't feeling it. I plan to at least try IV someday.
>>
Game is great but is slow and methodical almost to a fault. You kind of have to be in the Dragon Quest mindset of sit down and enjoy it at its pace. I admittedly never finished it because Suikoden III was scratching that aforementioned itch better than BoFIII (I didn't finish suikoden either...).

Meh its still a great game you just gotta be in the mood for what it brings to the table.
>>
The toddler part is pretty boring and slow, but it gets better afterwards.
Its another "it gets good after X amount of hours!" type.
>>
the sprites not matching with the character portraits also really irritates me
>>
>>3687773
Next time when we tell you to skip 3 and play 4 instead, you goddamn listen. We know what we're talking about.
>>
>>3687816
4 is just superior in almost every way. I just wish the color pallet wasn't so washed out. 4's style with 3's color would have been godly.
>>
>>3687816
I will listen next time

I'm sorry
>>
>>3687790
>but it gets better afterwards
You mean it gets worse. Parts like gathering materials to cook Shitsu and the boat parts after this should never have been in the game.
>>
>>3687824
I understand your point, but I kinda like the faded colors of 4. It feels like playing a water color painting.
>>
File: assholes.jpg (49KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
assholes.jpg
49KB, 800x600px
I was pretty bored for a good 3-4 hours, up until these two assholes entered the game to relentlessly fuck with you. Their antics allowed the game to carry on until more important things happened.

It's a very "breezy" game though - it doesn't really invest itself in the "seriousness" of an overarching plot until the half-way point. Up until then it's a series of smaller adventures.

It's not for everyone, especially since I dropped the game at the first time I played it before being convinced to stick with it and really relishing the experience.
>>
If you're not having fun then stop playing it, you don't have to like things other people like
There's no shortage of good rpgs out there
>>
File: treasure - life armor.webm (2MB, 384x360px) Image search: [Google]
treasure - life armor.webm
2MB, 384x360px
How we got from this
>>
File: best shit 1.jpg (869KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
best shit 1.jpg
869KB, 1920x1080px
to this?
>>
>>3687773
>>3687779
Nothing is wrong, unless you are baiting you just dont like it. Simple stuff you can either try BoF 4 or not.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.