[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: CV2.jpg (499KB, 1169x1600px) Image search: [Google]
CV2.jpg
499KB, 1169x1600px
Opinions?
>>
This game sucks.

But yeah it's pretty boring and easy. I only thank it for laying the groundwork for metroidvanias
>>
Actually fun unlike Zelda 2.
>>
>>3686541
At least Zelda 2 feels like a finished game
>>
Shitload of fuck.
>>
I like it. I know I have the unpopular opinion on this on. I even like the day and night cycles. Really enjoyed the difference from the original. This one really makes you feel more emerged in the story.
>Need a walkthrough/guide book to go along with it but thats not an issue to me.
>>
>>3686594

I feel like the game could at least be excused if it's instruction manual was a little more helpful with maps and clues and shit.
>>
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
>>
>>3686521
My fav.
>>
>>3686521
The whip makes a 2.
>>
>>3686541
Zelda 2 is best Zelda.
Fuck off.
>>
a decent game that suffers from being too confusing and vague.
>>
File: 1387000709128.gif (799KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1387000709128.gif
799KB, 200x189px
>>3686894
>>
Buffalo diarrhea coming out of my dick what were they thinking
>>
People talk about the vaugeness of this game a lot but that's not it's only problem. The enemy and level design in this game is bland as fuck, when those catagories are ones it's predecessor excelled in. Nothing seems planned out; everything seems just randomly thrown together.

And yeah, it also feels like a game the decelopers wanted no one but themselves to beat. Aside from the rough translation and lying villagers (an interesting idea that served to do little more than waste time in the end) there are invisible pits you can fall to your death through with no indication that they're there until you've fallen through. There are floors that you gave to hit with holy water in order to progress the game and no inidcation of where these are or that it's a thing, forcing you to throw random ass bottles everywhere if you're even lucky enough to realize that might be a thing, and stubborn enough to keep at it after a thousand failed attempts. It's guide bait of the worst kind.

There are worse games out there, but maybe not with the Castlevania name attached.

Clearly some people are very attaches to it, though, so I must be missing something.
>>
>>3686521
I found it to be interesting. I always wondered if the idea of an open map with day and night cycles was modern thing, or could have been thought before. It turns out that Castlevania did it with II. I guess it is not what castlevaniers want.
>>
>>3686521
Just finished it a few minutes ago.
I played the redacted last year and decided to give the original ago yesterday.
It s underappreciated.
It s goal is shortest time.

Great graphics, control, music

You can get the best whip pretty much right away and all of draculas guts fast

Next run I m going for best ending no death.

If I was in on development I d try and get an action of mode of some kind thrown in, maybe a survival/score mode.
>>
>>3687175

Thats the thing, it was CLOSE to being an amazing game, but they had some major flaws that really fucked up the enjoy-ability. I think thats why the player base is split. Some dont mind the flaws, some see them as fucking the game up too much to enjoy, and of course others couldnt give a fuck one way or another.
>>
File: spectral-interlude.png (16KB, 536x408px) Image search: [Google]
spectral-interlude.png
16KB, 536x408px
>>3686521
Much better on the Zed-Echs Spectrum, mate.
>>
>>3687308
looks like shit
>>
>>3687308
Does it support Haych Dee textures and the like, mate?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.