[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Amazing minor characters with little to no following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: bethisguy.gif (172KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
bethisguy.gif
172KB, 960x540px
ITT: Amazing minor characters with little to no following
>>
that dialog sounds familiar...
>>
Uh, okay.
>>
>>3684876
Fallout is full of fleshed out minor npcs you can miss on your first play through isn't it?

Like the AI computer in the basement of the military bunker? Pretty sure that's FO1, haven't played them yet.
>>
>>3684968
>Like the AI computer in the basement of the military bunker?

He actually made a good point in that giving a sentient supercomputer no body to do shit with might really piss it off.

You could also beat him in chess but it was bugged so the dialogue never appeared. You'd also get insane rad doses from hanging out down there too long playing chess.

It's sad too, the computer did say sometimes he felt "what you humans call...lonely".
>>
File: setzer.png (59KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
setzer.png
59KB, 200x198px
I've always felt Setzer was a fun character who absolutely oozes style and should be more popular today than he is.
>>
>>3685009
The problem is you get him late in the story and he doesn't have any deeper plotline opposed to being a transport device.

A lot of players develop a deeper connection with earlier party members because of more banter along the way.
>>
>>3685009
All FF6 characters are undeveloped. Even Terra and Kefka.
>>
File: tmp_3689-hqdefault-827410563.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3689-hqdefault-827410563.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>3684972
>giving a sentient supercomputer no body to do shit with might really piss it off.

I know, right?
>>
>>3685009
>just gonna roll the slots
>get bar bar bar
>fist pump
> Ooo never seen this one
>Purifier
>game over

Fucking Setzer.
>>
>>3685136
this, the game woud've been much better if the amount of playable characters was reduced to just Celes, Terra, Locke, Edgar, Sabin and Cyan and if the game focused on their individual development and interaction as a team, especially in the world of ruin
most of the other characters should've just been NPCs tbqh
>>
>>3685286 Cyan
Hell no, Gau and Relm are the shit.
>>
>>3685481
They sure are shit
>>
>>3685259
>Not casting Life 3 at the start of every battle.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.