[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gamestop "Vintage" Retro Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ss+(2016-12-16+at+02.57.29).png (21KB, 956x266px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-16+at+02.57.29).png
21KB, 956x266px
This started like over a year ago but I never hear anybody talk about it.
What you think about Gamestop having a warehouse or two full of retro games and accessories that they sell online?
What do think about Gamestop then trashing all of their retro stuff once they get tired of holding onto them because nobody's going to buy that shit if they don't know what condition the items are in?
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-16+at+03.02.24).png (103KB, 812x636px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-16+at+03.02.24).png
103KB, 812x636px
>>3681961
I sure do wonder what Gamestop's going to do with all of their Dreamcast arcade game ports if nobody buys them.
>>
>>3681961
We already talked about this when it was first announced. Gamestop sucks. There's not much else to say.
>>
Can I walk into a GameStop and buy SNES or NES games again? If not, then I don't give a shit.
>>
Yes, there is a real problem with GameStop not having any line of grading system for used games whatsoever

No they agent going to trash their retro games. Obviously, despite what many of even we GameStop people suspected they kept them for all this time already.

My guess is that once they get enough data about where the most orders online are coming from, they'll open up retro sections in those brick & mortars.
>>
>>3681961
im an aussy and im gonna buy as much cartrage based shit as possiblue since they are hard to make unplayable unlike disks
>>
>>3681964
>$50 for Skies of Arcadia
If that's complete with the book and case I'd definitely buy it. My copy has been Game Doctored and my manual is missing. :(
>>
>>3682283
That's the problem. There's no way to tell the condition of the items.
>>
>>3681961
Hopefully with actual stores now selling retro games it means there will finally be a push to outlaw flash carts.
>>
File: Kasumi meh.jpg (57KB, 664x761px) Image search: [Google]
Kasumi meh.jpg
57KB, 664x761px
>>3681961
>No Neo Geo stuff
>No Turbo Graphix

I miss babbages
>>
>>3682320
>thinking anyone will successfully outlaw shit coming in from China and the Ukraine
>>
>>3682313

Yeah there's just some vague "may not include case or manual" that really makes me hesitant to buy from them. I get you might not have them as used games but Id like to know ahead of time and decide based on that instead of gambling
>>
>>3682320
>being this retarded
ok mate cry moar.
>>
>>3682347
Wanting to stop people stealing from businesses is not retarded. Unlike you(thief) I want my economy to grow and people like you (thieves) make that impossible. You all need to be arrested on the spot and executed.

Signed

Darkslayer97
>>
>>3682350

How are the game developers getting any money from the sales of second hand game carts from 20 years ago. That money is all profit to gamestop. you're not supporting anything but gamestop who are frankly cunts anyways.
>>
>>3682350
>the company gets the money from second hand sales
nice try faggot and if you are talking about newer consols they dont did flashcards.
try harder man i aint even mad
>>
>>3682352
Ohhh boohoo muh developers not getting paid waaaaahh waaaaaah!

Shut the fuck up bitch that's not an argument suck a dick and get fucked.

Darkslayer97

>>3682353
>i aint even mad

Yeah, you're absolutely livid. Fucking bitch go steal some jizz from a male prostitute's mouth you god damn gay thief.
Darkslayer97
>>
>>3682358
why do you have to bring up gay? no one brough up any homosexual topics untill you did so i think subcounisly you want to tel the world that you realy love guys, and there is nothing wrong with being a faggot man its ok we still love your insecure self.
>>
>>3682320
>assmad collector is assmad
Stay assmad faggot.

>>3682350
OMG, what a colossal faggot. People were "stealing" games before you were born. Eat a bowl of dicks. Do it even if you secretly want to.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.