[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A SURVEILLANCE CAMERA????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
A SURVEILLANCE CAMERA????
>>
>>3679689
AN OVERRATED GAME????
>>
>>3679693
You blind or just stupid my man?
>>
File: 200.gif (993KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
993KB, 500x281px
>>3679689
WHOSE FOOTPRINTS ARE THESE?!
>>
>>3679848
Who is footprints?
What a mystery
>>
>>3679694
A VAPID CONTRARIAN???
>>
>>3679848
...footprints huh?
>>
>>3679689
THE TRUCK HAVE STARTED TO MOVE
>>
>>3681939
I HAVE FELL ASLEEP
>>
File: metalgear.jpg (55KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
metalgear.jpg
55KB, 400x300px
>>3681943
>>
File: wSzR7tx.jpg (14KB, 200x257px) Image search: [Google]
wSzR7tx.jpg
14KB, 200x257px
>>3680094
Footprints in the snow are the greatest mystery of all, it is.
>>
A WAY OF WALKING...
>>
>>3683078
IS THAT A WOMAN?
>>
>>3679848
HUH?! WHAT WAS THAT NOISE?!

hmm...
>>
>mfw playing on the living room tv in front of family and "You have a cute ass" part comes on
>>
>>3683490
Parents who neglect something as easy to check as the ESRB label deserve every awkward moment that ensues
>>
>>3679694
Cut it some slack, it was written by japs. It's actually pretty good by their standards.
>>
>>3679694
For a Japanese console game made in the 90s written by an autistic, translated by some asshole and with English dub recorded in some guy's house by actors using aliases trying to avoid union disputes.

...it's pretty ok.

Especially considering how shitty the sequels have been by comparison.
>>
>>3684010
>shitty
But MGS2 is better in every possible way.
>>
>>3679689
I'M EWE!! I'M EUOHR SHADEUX!!
>>
>>3684010
>For a Japanese console game made in the 90s written by an autistic, translated by some asshole and with English dub recorded in some guy's house by actors using aliases trying to avoid union disputes.
The Snatcher and MGS1 dubs were way better than they have any right being, given the general quality of video game voice acting (and video game acting in general when you take into account all the live-action FMV crap) at the time.

>...it's pretty ok.
Shame they skipped out on Policenauts. Would've liked to have seen that dubbed too with 90's era voice actors.

>Especially considering how shitty the sequels have been by comparison.
I thought MGR and MGSV were both serviceable. You have to admit going from Hayter to Sutherland was a trade up.
>>
>>3684010
>>3684453
Yeah, compared to other videogame voice acting at the time ("Jill Sandwich"? "What am I fighting for?" "Doctor Wawee"), it's a fricking masterpiece - it's about, budget TV series quality.
It even still kinda holds up today, in a really cheesy/campy way.
>>
>>3684453
To be honest the voice acting problem only really affected the west, possibly due to how videogames were perceived they couldn't get any competent actors and with small budgets just settled for what they could get.
>>
>>3684453
5 was Peace Walker on an actual console, and it sucked compared to Peace Walker.
>>
>>3684787
>>3684792
It helps that MGS1 used actual professional voice actors and a competent casting director, not just random people that responded to a wanted ad. A lot of them, like David Hayter and Cam Clarke, already had experience working on SatAm cartoons and anime dubs.

>>3684804
Yeah, but I was referring to the acting in general. For me MGSV was a fine game, aside from being held back by seventh gen hardware and not being finished (playable Episode 51 never ever).
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.