[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Nintendo keep pretending this was a good game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Excitebike.jpg (47KB, 300x419px) Image search: [Google]
Excitebike.jpg
47KB, 300x419px
Why does Nintendo keep pretending this was a good game?
>>
>>3679134
Why are you so gay?
>>
>>3679134
It's one of the best racing games ever.
>>
I work for Nintento. It will always be a good game.
>>
I am a Nindento employee. This is one of our best games of all time.
>>
>>3679134
it was one of the best trolling games before trolling was a thing.

>game is single player only, but has awesome track builder
>one person leaves the room while the other makes a track of nothing but dirt patches
>other person comes back to play the course. >many laughs had
>>
>>3679346
also forgot to mention what makes this game great is having friends
>>
>>3679346
But you could save the tracks to tape and share them with your friends.
>>
>>3679134
my wife plays it on her sons retron 5 all of the time.
>>
>>3679134
Because Nintendo likes to forget that we didn't get the actual Famicom version of the game outside of Japan.
>>
>Level editor on the NES

It is
>>
>>3679134
Maybe you'd be less ass mad if you pretended it was a muhreeo game.
>>
>>3679370
Maybe in Japan...
>>
>>3680023

Nintendo sure does love to re-release the inferior versions of these games,

>tfw no port of arcade Donkey Kong
>tfw no Mario Bros Classic
>tfw no SNES Wario's Woods
>>
>>3680439
Hey, at least they finally, after decades, gave you a NES version of Donkey Kong with the missing level added. You have to pay for it on VC, but they did it.
>>
I remember in the mid 90s, I had this feeling like the NES was going to eventually be thrown away by everybody who owned one because the new systems had better graphics

I was 10. this was the type of flawed idea I had about the world.

I particularly remember playing excitebike at a friends' house, and seriously felt like I might not have many chances to ever play it again, and the entire world would forget about it. I got really depressed based on my own imagination of how the world works.

I kinda wish I could go back and tell my ten year old self about how Nintendo would never stop shilling their old games in multiple different machines. not to mention emulation
>>
>>3682858
>the NES was going to eventually be thrown away by everybody who owned one because the new systems had better graphics
but this was the case for many years
>funcoland prices
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.