[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I missing out on if I get a Chinese model? If it can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 13

File: m6ji.jpg (56KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
m6ji.jpg
56KB, 800x600px
What am I missing out on if I get a Chinese model? If it can't play certain important games then it's pointless and I might as well pony up for a krikzz.
Same question applies to N64
>>
build quality is also important to me. As for the label, I'd probably peel it off and replace it with a Super Mario World sticker label from retrogamecases or something
>>
The krikkzz version can't even play all of the special chip games either. I think the only notable games it can run that the chinese version can't is MMX2 and 3. There's never gonna be SFX or SA-1 support for any flashcart.
>>
>>3678689
What are the implications? I don't care so much about Starwing for example, but Yoshi's Island and Super Mario RPG are important
>>
>>3678696
Unfortunately, no matter what flashcart you get you won't be able to play those games. You'll have to get the real cart or emulate. I know, it sucks hard.
>>
>>3678728
or you can get a SD2SNES, which can play most of the carts with add-on processors like Star Ocean, SuperFX, and Mario RPG

look, the China shit Krikzz version of the Super Everdrive works fine. just know that you're supporting Chinese assholes who stole his work, if you're okay with that then go for it

If you want to play the 5 or 6 good games that have add-on processors, buy a SD2SNES. be aware in advance that the Chinese SD2SNES doesn't support the MSU1 properly though
>>
>>3678735
so you're saying SD2SNES CAN play those games, i.e. >>3678689 was lying?
>>
>>3678735
just to be clear, most of the games listed here doesn't even work with SD2SNES, other games with add-on chips do though, check the compatibility list
>>
The Everdrive 64 v3 has an assumed 100% compatibility with all N64 games. The same can be said of the 64drive, so get a 64drive if you hate krikzz I guess.
There are clones of the Everdrive 64 v2 that are compatible with pretty much everything except Pokemon Stadium 2 that are $100 cheaper than those other ones but you have to reset the console before shutting it off to save, which is both inconvenient and potentially disastrous.
>>
>>3678735
>Star Ocean
With a decompression patch.

>SuperFX
lolno

>MarioRPG
lolno

Theoretically, with firmware updates, they could be supported, but is extremely unlikely.

>>3678746
No. They cannot. Again, sometime down the line, maybe, but unlikely. SD2SNES does support other special chips, though.

Look here. https://sd2snes.de/blog/compatibility
>>
Protip, there's also a chinese model of the sd2snes for the same price as the everdrive. The super everdrive clones are shit and can't be updated because the guy that makes the originals puts shit in the updates to cripple them. sd2snes is open source though, everything you need to make one is publicly available on github so the clones hold up better. You just have to worry about possible poor build quality and lack of msu audio support. I just ordered one myself because I don't care about the msu shit.

You can find them on taobao. Aliexpress seems to be removing this stuff. To order from taobao you'll need an agent. The one I use takes pictures of the item before he mails it to me but he removes the batteries from stuff first.
>>
>>3678761
>64drive
>200 fucking US dollars
Jesus Christ. I think I'll stick with the Chinese crap.
>>
>>3678820
64drive is more geared towards homebrew developers than ROM pirates.

The guy that made it occasionally posts on here too.
>>
>>3678824
I thought N64 homebrew development hadn't progressed past a few simple demos?
>>
>>3678835
It hasn't but at least the hardware is now available for a reasonable development environment.

The real issue is that the only real way to make 3D games on N64 right now is to use the official N64 SDK which is filled with copyrighted libraries. Assuming you created anything it's at risk of getting immediately ceased and desisted and they would have a legitimate case. There's an open source alternative library called libdragon but it doesn't interact with the GPU, only the CPU. So complex 3D is out of the question.
>>
>>3678735
I have an SD2SNES (official. Pic related) and no, it cannot play any SA-1 games or FX. It *can* play Cx4 games though, which means you can play Mega Man X2 and X3, which that everdrive cannot. If that's important to you, then the price difference is worth it seeing as how X3 alone costs as much as the SD2SNES itself does...
>>
File: SD2SNES.jpg (3MB, 5216x2934px) Image search: [Google]
SD2SNES.jpg
3MB, 5216x2934px
>>3678851
Forgot image.
>>
>>3678808
the chinese ones dont support MSU-1 properly though if that matters to you
>>
>>3678868
Yeah I mentioned that, it's not too important to me.
>>
File: SUPERFAMICOM005.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
SUPERFAMICOM005.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
QUESTION: Can I play ntsc roms on Super/Famicom using a flashcart?
>>
>>3678916
if its a ntsc console it will play us and jap roms from any flashcart properly. same applies to NES and N64.
>>
>>3678916
The super everdrive doesn't have automatic region patching. SD2SNES does. You could manually patch any PAL roms you want to play though.
>>
>>3678689
Never say never. I've seen youngling piracy go from nothing to nearly 90's levels of chinkocity in a few short years. If the chinks ever start innovating instead of copying shit russians copied from their dads we'll have some god tier shit.
>>
For a poor fag it's great and the best bang for the buck

In this country domestic PAL SNES cost a ridiculous amount(fuck 50hz)

What I did was buy a Super Famicom + 2 Controllers for 5 USD one of these and a RGB Cable.

Worth every penny.
>>
>>3679846
It's the same thing with US NTSC SNES. I also bought a Super Famicom for that reason, that and I think the US SNES is ugly as fuck.
>>
>>3679850

What shocked my a bit was how NTSC-J Mega Drive stuff were quite pricy.

Though converting a PAL Mega Drive to constant NTSC-U/J mode can be done with a damn pencil so who gives a damn.
>>
>>3679852
US Sega Genesis consoles are pretty cheap too. Plebs aren't buying them I guess.
>>
>>3679854

Speaking of NTSC-J I also won a SEGA Saturn Model 2 for the lovely price of 0.05 USD pretty much only paid for the shipping, I am seriously thinking of selling all of my non 60hz capable PAL stuff.
>>
>>3679852
>converting a PAL Mega Drive to constant NTSC-U/J mode can be done with a damn pencil
The fuck? I thought it was complicated.

What's the guide?
>>
>>3678765
Yeah i have a SD2SNES, you cant play any SuperFX games Mario RPG, a couple Kirby games, Starfox, Doom, Yoshis Island, or Street Fighter Alpha 2.

You can play MMX2 and 3, translated ROMs, and ROM Hacks. Its a good thing to have.

Good thing is most of those games it doesnt play dont require reading to play.
>>
File: md_jumper_settings.png (4KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
md_jumper_settings.png
4KB, 500x300px
>>3679863

There's no guide but as you see can see disconnect JP3 bridge with something sharp and then take a damn pencil and connect JP4 bridge for NTSC-U Mega Drive

Keep in mind though if you play on a LCD it most likely will not work because they hate the guys out of 60hz modded PAL Mega Drives.
>>
File: sa1.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sa1.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>>3678681
Can somebody confirm whether is compatible with the exact games as the SNES2SD is, or it lacks support with the chip enhanced games?
>>
>>3679895

Mine can boot Mega Man X but not X2,X3
>>
>>3679897
Mine plays MMX 1 2 3 just fine. Try finding a new ROM file.
>>
>>3679907

So much for GoodSNES Pack.

Also another thing I noticed with this chinkeverdrive

Secret of Mana attract screen half ways in gets glitchy colours same thing occurs when you pick up then sword and then for the rest of the game everything is completely without any issues whatsoever.
>>
>>3679912
>>3679897

Keep in mind though this was tested in ´my buddies 60hz modded PAL SNES so maybe it's related to that.

I guess I could try it on my Super Fami
>>
>>3679897
So the Chinese clone lacks the Cx4 support, that's a bummer.
>>
>>3679912
That might also be a ROM file error. Those all in one Torrents have a few glitched ROMs. I havent ever used a Chink Everdrive so i dont know if it could be that.

Troubleshoot with new ROM files first.
>>
>>3679907
Do you own the Chinese clone or the official SNES2SD?
>>
>>3679923
I dont think its a Clone. I bought it on Ebay from some Canadian for $160. I can upgrade firmware so I assume its legit.
>>
>>3679912
>>3679916

Ok tested Secret of Mana on my Super Fami work perfect, most likely related to 60hz PAL.
>>
>>3679926
You most probably own the original/official one, I was asking about the Chinese version. I haven't seen a list with its incompatibilities so far.
>>
Also something to keep in mind guys a lot of these fan translations are bigger than what the system think they are due to the additional text.

So with some games you have to go into ROM Settings and change a 2mb to 4mb etc
>>
File: Screenshot_20161215-111242.jpg (547KB, 1430x812px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161215-111242.jpg
547KB, 1430x812px
>>3679926
Mine looks like this. Maybe its a clone i dont know. Its Rev. F, i can upgrade the firmware and play all the games its supposed to. I wouldnt be mad if it is.
>>
>>3679926
The official one would set you back $200, you not only bought a clone but you got ripped off. Clones go for $100.
>>
>>3679935
Try playing a game with MSU-1 audio on it. If it doesn't work it's a clone.
>>
>>3679936
> Clones go for $100.

What a ripoff I paid 35 USD for mine, looks like OP's image used to be able to find them on Aliexpress.
>>
>>3679939
We're talking about SD2SNES not the Everdrive.
>>
>>3679940

Never mind then though the discussion was about chink Everdrive.
>>
>>3679935
https://world.taobao.com/item/543002129887.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.syLmF5#detail

Pretty sure that's this clone
>>
>>3679951

That label is pure QUALITY.
>>
>>3679935
Can you successfully play MegaMan X2/X3?
>>
>>3679957
There shouldn't be any reason he couldn't do that. Clones have the full functionality of the original including updates. Only thing they lack is MSU-1 audio. Sometimes poor build quality can mean other things are fucked up.
>>
>>3679959
I'm concerned because I've seen people elsewhere claiming that Chinese SNES2SD clones won't run any chip enhanced game at all.
So I'm try to clarify whether that's the true or people bashing the Chinese clones for being clones.
>>
>>3679962
That's a bunch of BS. There are a few threads on the everdrive forums that give some reports:

http://krikzz.com/forum/index.php?topic=5347.0
>>
>>3679962
I can play X2 and X3. I havent tried MSU-1.
>>
>>3679967
Much obliged for your reply friend
>>
>>3679974
If you're planning to buy from the Chinese this store is probably the best bet: https://shop33382631.world.taobao.com/?spm=a312a.7728556.2015080705.1.K37Ms0

krikzz links them as an official seller so apparently they're the only authorized seller in China. Most of the items if you click on them it will give you a message about not being allowed to ship them outside of China, but you can buy them through a taobao agent of course. When you click on sd2snes it doesn't do that though. I ordered mine from them but I'll have to wait to see if it's just the same as the other "clones"
>>
File: img_2111.jpg (98KB, 799x533px) Image search: [Google]
img_2111.jpg
98KB, 799x533px
>tfw the GDEMU guy will never ramp up production
>>
>>3680012
Thankfully the sd to serial port adapters are dirt cheap.
>>
>>3680012
I'm just waiting for the chinese to rip that off, it will be a glorious day.
>>
When the FUCK are the chinese going to rip off the HD retrovision cables??? They're already assembled out there and I bet there would be so much demand for them if priced around $25-30 USD.
>>
>>3680043
I also have a set of those. They dont work on my TVs though. Their intent was to sell them to drive down the RGB and SCART mods but once they sold out they just increased demand for these cables and fucking scalpers are making more... those guys still havent said when they will have more...
>>
>>3680056
Apparently they're working on improving the design.
>>
>>3680026
There aren't any alternatives to the Rhea/Phoebe in the works, are there?
>>
>>3680056
>Their intent was to sell them to drive down the RGB and SCART mods
What does this mean? RGB output is required to use them.
>>
>>3678735
>MSU1
kill yourself.
>>
>>3680325
you first, senpai
>>
>>3680043
>When
Mid-late 90's? kek. The kickstarter hipsters didn't invent rgb>component transcoding. You do much better to make (or buy if you're retarded) a transcoder and use scart cables. Paying more for a low quality transcoder stuffed inside each cable is retarded.
Also, make sure you understand what you're buying. A transcoder, whether in an overpriced cable or a separate box, may not be what you need.
>>
>>3679993
https://krikzz.com/forum/index.php?topic=3236.0

The junfangames carts are officially supported by krikzz. This basically means if you buy a cloned everdrive cart from China you're retarded. You can get an officially supported one for the same price.
>>
File: ufopro.jpg (63KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
ufopro.jpg
63KB, 800x800px
Would this be on the same level as the Super Everdrive China Version?
>>
>>3680492
No. The Super EverDrive has a much, much easier to use interface. The Super UFO is essentially a 90s floppy disk copier device with SD card support tacked on. It gets the job done, but it should be $30 not $50.
>>
>>3680498
They were $30 for awhile but the supply seems to be drying up.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (259KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
259KB, 1600x1200px
>>3680492
>>3680498
>>
>>3680498
>The Super EverDrive has a much, much easier to use interface.
do you not just literally drop the roms onto the sd card and then select them from a menu
>>
>>3680503
Damn, I don't play a lot of 16-bit stuff but I wouldn't mind getting one to play here and there.
>>3680507
Nope. The menus are a nightmare: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbG1MXuTwpE
>>
>>3680507
http://www.emuparadise.me/reviews/SuperUFO/

I recommend you read the review. Says basically what that guy says but elaborates on some of the other problems with it. I'd only recommend getting one of those if you have an interest in collecting these kinds of devices because they will eventually disappear.
>>
>>3680513
The video is cancer, just fast-forward to the actual menu shit.
>>
>>3680513
holy jesus fuck that menu, you weren't lying
>>
>>3680538
Yeah, it's straight a up 1990s copier. Pirates had it rough then.
>>
I have a legit Yoshi's Island cartridge, so that's a non-issue.
The only other games that come to mind that might not work on an everdrive/sd2snes are maybe Mario RPG and Stunt Race FX. At least Mario RPH got a VC release
>>
>>3680492
No. It's a very different device. It can dump games, transfer saves to/from carts, has RTS and a few other features. Not designed just for babies to play roms and definitely not baby friendly.

>>3680516
I still find floppy backup devices in flea markets. I wouldn't worry about these disappearing any time soon. Most people who get a UFO8 will dump it as soon as they become less of a poorfag anyway. So there will be a steady flow of second hand units for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>3680679
Flea markets where? I've never seen anything like that here where I live. I don't think the BBS scene culture that spread them was really prevalent here. I found one for sale when I was living in the Philippines though.
>>
i have a v3 N64 flash cart

best thing i have ever owned
>>
>>3680679
it's not even that great of a dumper, it won't read a lot of repros and the pass through connector is sketchy at best, half the time I have to insert and remove the cart 4-5 times before it'll read.

I should just buy a retrode for dumping carts
>>
This SNES cart literally just arrived in the mail.

I have the N64 and Genesis Chinese knockoff everdrives.

N64 is great. Get it.

SNES is untested by me, it just arrived.

Genesis: slooooow. Select a game and you can wait up to a full minute to load the thing. My least favorite of these three.
>>
>>3680679
Floppy backups are everywhere. You ever see the N64 to Zip devices? If you don't find any at your local flea, git gud and find the better fleas. 2 or 3 hours in one direction to get to a better flea is par for the course if you're in bum fuck. Head for the scummiest flea you can find.
>>
>>3680363
so an RGB to component transcoder is better than the Retrovision cables?
Transcorders require a power supply right? Do they add much to the power bill?
>>
>>3680923
As if it would use as much electricity as your average CRT uses.
>>
>>3680681
Surprised you found one in the Failippines. An 8M SF3 would probably be state of the art there. They're pretty common in more developed parts of Asia, Japan, Taiwan, HK.

>>3680882
It's not the easiest dumper to use. I've heard of people having issues with some repros but never had trouble dumping anything with any of my copiers.

>>3680919
I have a z64. I prefer the v64 because, well, they still make CDs. I modded most of mine for CF ages ago anyway. Also have a jr for those 3 games the sr won't play.
>>
>>3680923
A device made of quality components in a shielded box will invariably be better than the smallest cheapest parts stuffed into a cable.
Transcoders do require a power supply. Those Retrovision cables use the highly inefficient one in your console. Unless they also stuffed a buck converter in there they probably add to that inefficiency by stepping it down further with a simple regulator. The cables would use many times the power of a dedicated transcoder. Possibly as much as a dollar a year if left running 24/7. lol.
>>
>>3681190
The Philippines has a little bit of everything due to people from there sending stuff back home in balikbayan boxes. You can find consoles and games from literally every region and every generation. The prices are cheap and weird things turn up if you look hard enough. Of course last gen/current handheld console piracy is rampant there as you'd expect it to be. You can walk into a local shopping mall and get that stuff.
>>
>>3681280
Like I said, file this in the "wtf is this doing here?" category

olx dot ph/item/microsoft-xbox-classic-development-kit-dvt4-very-rare-crystal-ne-ID7JPfZ.html
>>
>>3678681
where can i buy this? I checked alibaba and aliexpress but i can't find it. Someone has a link?
>>
>>3681337
Read through the thread. Best advice is here:
>>3679993
>>3680465

You'll need to find a taobao agent that will buy it and ship it to you. I found mine by searching taobao on ebay.
>>
>>3680056
>Their intent was to sell them to drive down the RGB and SCART mods

No their intent was to make money, same as any business.
>>
File: SNES2SD.png (181KB, 3000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
SNES2SD.png
181KB, 3000x2500px
>>3679895

>SNES2SD
>>
>>3681280
>balikbayan boxes
It's cheaper than paying someone to hall it away in some cases.
Piracy of most gens is rampant there. It's a great place to pick up famiclones, bootlegs and NIB older consoles. Some of this shit has been sitting on the shelf for ages. I'll be there next week and come home with a suitcase full of weird shit.
>>
>>3678689
I swear I remember a few years ago there was one company making ones that could be fitted with an SFX chip
>>
>>3682053
super everdrive can be fitted with dsp1 chip, but cool story bro
>>
>>3682053
>a few years ago
Most peoples don't remember much of anything from that age.
>>
>>3678728
>>3678735
>>3678746
Okay look I'll give you the skinny:
>Chinkshit
Plays most of the games
>Super Everdrive
Plays most of the games and then some
>SD2SNES
Plays almost all games but not all of them
Basically, if a game uses a special enhancement chip then you need to track down what chip it uses and then pull up a flashcart comparison chart and look to see if it supports that chip. The big daddy chips, SuperFX and SA-1, have absolutely no support whatsoever with any of the current flashcarts out there so if you want your Mario RPG or Yoshi's Island fix then either buy the real deal or do it the old fashioned way on emulator. When you shell out $150+ on an SD2SNES you really are paying for better compatibility, but the thing is that while you're going to be able to play more ROMs off of it than what the Chinkshit or Super Everdrive can support, you're still not going to get full compatibility out of it, but keep in mind that when you're buying Non-Chinkshit flashcarts you're paying premium still because krikkzz holds a dominating position in the flashcart market and thus can get away with it.
>>
>>3678808
Find me one of these, I'm lazy as fuck and don't know how to navigate those communist websites
>>
>>3682481
The guy I deal with has the username Yuki_cus on Skype.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ubuy18-Taobao-China-Buying-Purchase-Agent-Package-Forwarding-shipping-shopping-/162288854880?hash=item25c92b6760:g:oKAAAOSwzaJX-LW3 is his ebay listing
>>
>>3679846
>>3679850
You know I never thought of just importing a SFC, I've seen how ridiculous the prices are for them through US resellers. What's a good site to get them imported from? I was thinking japanese Amazon but I can't read anything and don't know if shipping charges to here is gonna be pricy.
>>
>>3682498
Probably Yahoo Auctions Japan through an import service of some kind. I bought mine off ebay in decent condition with 2 controllers for $50. One of the controllers is more beat up than the other but otherwise it looks pretty nice, not too yellowed.
>>
>>3680026
And yet it's so hard for me to find them in the color that I want
Sonic Blue
>>
File: 20161216_232041.jpg (1MB, 2955x2329px) Image search: [Google]
20161216_232041.jpg
1MB, 2955x2329px
>>3682498
>>3682508
Here's a pic of the one I bought, you can kinda see how the one controller is cracked. The ebay listing is still up if you're interested http://www.ebay.com/itm/161995246698?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
>>
>>3680275
Different kind of mod that requires opening up the SNES and soldering/unsoldering shit in order for the system to be able to output to RGB.
HD Retrovision cables are just plug and play since the cables themselves handle the RGB conversion from the system to the output on the screen.
>>
>>3682530
That's only necessary for the snes jr though isn't it? I think those consoles are supposed to have better picture quality than the original snes.
>>
>>3682524
Would this shade of blue with a bright blue LED in it work?
>>
>>3682536
I saw that before, the one I want is darker like a VGA cable plug
>>
>>3682537
You might need to find the SD card adapter they use in that color and mod it yourself.
>>
>>3682530
SNES doesn't require modding to output RGB (except the SNS-101), and HD Retrovision cables require RGB output to work because that's the signal they convert to YPbPr (hence they don't work with an unmodded SNS-101).

All they do for you is allow you to get a nearly RGB-quality signal to a TV without RGB inputs.
>>
>>3682546
would you say the retrovision YPbPr cables for SNES are noticeably better than S-Video?
>>
>>3682573
Most likely yes
>>
>>3682498

Just go to Ebay and buy it directly from a japanese seller

Yellowed SuperFami 1-5 USD
Semi Yellowed 5-10 USD
Not Yellowed 10 USD+++

Mine for example is yellowed but I don't care I paid 1 dollar for it.
>>
>>3683031
You're not including the $15-50 for shipping
>>
My Taobao agent just received my sd2snes. One step closer to actually being able to use it.
>>
>>3683380
ordering during christmas? lol post office is at like 500% capacity from everyone ordering shit.
>>
>>3683391
It won't arrive until some time in January anyway, might as well get it out now.
>>
>>3683292
>$15+5-10$

Woah big deal in comparison to getting buttfucked for a domestic NTSC-J Super Fami which go for anythinh from 60 to god knows what
>>
>>3683398
You're highly unlikely to find any that will ship for $15, if you do you're going to have to deal with bids that start at like $20 or so. If you watched for a long time you might find a good deal like you said you did. I'm not sure how recently you got yours but that's how the market looks right about now. I paid $50 from a domestic seller for a non yellowed one with two controllers.

I think the price is going to keep going up because the Japanese are starting to catch on to the demand.
>>
>>3683407
> to deal with bids that start at like $20

I got my NTSC-J Super Fami & SEGA Saturn just a couple of months ago and they all started on 1 USD and tons of them expired without anybody bidding.

Get better at Ebay lurking man.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.