[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you consider this one of the hardest nes games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Bionic-Commando.jpg (145KB, 640x922px) Image search: [Google]
Bionic-Commando.jpg
145KB, 640x922px
would you consider this one of the hardest nes games?
>>
It's a bit challenging but it's not even that hard once you get the bazooka and get used to the swinging mechanics.
>>
Blump.
>>
>>3677091
not even close. it's one of those games that has a high learning curve, but becomes butt-easy once you know what to do. There are other games out there that are easy to get into but hard to master. otoh Bionic Commando is one of those you can come back to 10 years later and 1-life clear easily.
>>
Fuck no it's one of the easier NES games that's still good
>>
>>3677091

no.
>>
File: 292946_980.jpg (205KB, 980x1348px) Image search: [Google]
292946_980.jpg
205KB, 980x1348px
>13 levels that pushes you to your limit
>Just 3 lives and 3 continues, nothing more.
This game is pretty extreme, most people only knows up to Turbo Tunnel (just level 3), but things don't get more gentle from there on, it's truly a rabbit hole.
>>
Recca
>>
>>3678583
>>Just 3 lives and 3 continues, nothing more.
and then you juggle birds for five minutes
>>
>>3678583
I can do a no damage run Battletoads, but to this day I haven't beat The Adventures of Bayou Billy without a Game Genie.

Friday the 13th also doesn't get enough credit for being incredibly hard.
>>
>>3678676
>just juggle birds in Battletoads.

...and waste your time because you only get max 8 lives.
>>
>>3678927
>friday the 13th
>hard

You're confusing difficulty with poorly designed
>>
>>3678927
>Adventures of Bayou Billy
US version? they fucked it up when they brought it over.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.