[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

evil spider-man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

why were spider-man, batman, and godzilla working for ZEED?
>>
>>3675429
You wonder about those but not the fucking Terminator?
>>
>>3675432
>work for skynet
>work for guys trying to destroy skynet
seems to me he's not all that picky
>>
>>3675429
Because the Jew fear the Samurai/Ninja
>>
File: 1465528159365.jpg (70KB, 535x655px) Image search: [Google]
1465528159365.jpg
70KB, 535x655px
>>3675429
>hay guise
>I just got here after reading the recent CBR article
>I'm totally 18 or older
>>
>>3675549
actually I was just playing my CIB copy of the game on my CRT and checked my pristine copy of the game's manual and noticed that although they mention spider-man by name they don't really explain his motivation
>>
I swear trying to find a 1.00 copy of this fucking game is like trying to find the real Anastasia

No markings or title screen shit or board differences at all until you play through to the level where Rambo shows up
>>
The Terminator was in the same game and Mecha Godzilla is in Shinobi 3

Also I think it was Vampire Batman from the Red Rain miniseries that appeared in Shinobi
>>
>>3675645
Supposedly it's actually fairly common, all the copies are either hidden in plain sight or going for dumbshit prices on ebay
>>
>>3675668
Red Rain came out two years after the game.
>>
>>3675702
Also Batman doesn't look anything like that in the game...

>>3675645
My copy has Godzilla but no Rambo. That's some funny priorities considering I don't think red bandanas are copyrighted.
>>
>>3675670

That's the fucking problem

I call people up selling copies on Craigslist and I ask "UH, THIS IS RANDOM AUTIST AND I WAS WONDERING IF YOU KNOW WHICH VERSION OF REVENGE OF SHINOBI YOU HAVE FOR SALE UHHHH" and they're like "Why the fuck would I know?" obviously.

It's all people who dug it out of their attic after twenty years so some have said they'd play ling enough to find out but I never get calls back, probably because the few who ever actually do plug it back in have forgotten the skills to get far enough in

I'm about ready to just start buying every copy I see, playing through myself and tossing out the duds to random /vr/ troopers
>>
>>3675805
I've settled with my Revision 1. I never liked Rambo anyway.
>>
File: Cy7PyTtVIAAlYU7.jpg (71KB, 546x929px) Image search: [Google]
Cy7PyTtVIAAlYU7.jpg
71KB, 546x929px
>>3675805

You right it's a total crapshoot.

I got REV00 by puer chance though
>>
>>3675429
spiderman is in shinobi?
>>
File: image.jpg (237KB, 1006x678px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237KB, 1006x678px
>>3676709
You seem woefully unfamiliar with the best video game in the world
>>
>>3676709

In some versions.

He was taken out. And then later added back in.
>>
>>3675429
Ever consider the possibility that Joe Musashi, his master, and maybe his clan are the true villains? Why else would Rambo, Spiderman, Batman, Terminator/Hulk, and fucking Godzilla oppose him? Zeed may just be liberating Naoko, taking her out of the country to freedom, and only at the end, when no one is left but a 4-footed kabuki dancer remains are they forced to mercy kill her.

At least that was what I imagined was the story (when I was young, I preferred the bad ending, and purposely stalled prior to fighting, and only learned of the slots at the walls much later).
>>
>>3676785
How many times has a hero partnered up with a villain, either by common interest or manipulation?
>>
>>3676797
Maybe Zeed is not the villain.

Or if they are, maybe Zeed did all this just to lure Joe Musashi to eliminate all these "heroes" on their hitlist ... brilliant move to get an assassin to kill Spiderman (tho Spiderman runs away like a bitch once Sega had the license to use him), Batman, etc.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.