[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oldest game in your backlog?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

What the oldest game you have that you want to finish and oldest game you haven't started yet in your backlog.

I almost beat True Lies but never finished it. Light Crusader is the only old game I own that I have never really played
>>
I bought Shadow Man while in college about 11 years ago. Still haven't gotten around to starting it.
>>
>>3675476

That's a good one. Which version?
>>
>>3675360
>Light Crusader
have it CIB I think, never played it

>>3675476
same here

honestly that's fucking eerie
>>
>>3675562
N64
>>
>>3675360
>>3675580

Play Light Crusader, shit's great

Mine is probably Tower of Druaga
>>
File: transferir.jpg (16KB, 180x280px) Image search: [Google]
transferir.jpg
16KB, 180x280px
FUCKING MAGES IN TREES!!! One day I'll breat this. Love the game to dreath, awesome dark fantasy vibe, and I really want to see the rest of the stages. Those fucking mages, though...
>>
Temple of Apshai from 1979.
I've played a lot of RPGs from the 80s but nearly nothing from the 70s.
>>
>>3675360
Started Metroid Prime years ago on a friend's insistence and inexplicably stopped playing almost halfway through despite enjoying it a lot.

Bought Link to the Past original cart and started a game and left off after beating the third dungeon because I wanted it to last. When I was testing out the cart later, I lost my save file. Now I probably won't start a new one for a while.
>>
>>3675476
I played it for 11 minutes before I got stuck at a part and never booted it up again
>>
>>3675778

>Now I probably won't start a new one for a while

This is why I've been chipping away at my backlog. It's been over a decade. I'm either gonna play this shit or never play it at all.
>>
>>3675360
Got this when I was a little kid, never got past the first level, never seen it since, sold my MegaDrive for a SNES
>>
>>3676087
Fuck sake, pic related
>>
>>3675360
I'm sure I have some 2600 game that can actually be finished that trumps anything you have. Woo hoo but I just don't care. I'm a level 33 autist but you make me look like an amateur.
>>
File: 1481244559062.jpg (20KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
1481244559062.jpg
20KB, 224x216px
>>3676184
>>
>>3676272
Suggesting suicide is highly illegal and can get you tried for manslaughter.
>>
>>3676272
assmad babies will be assmad

>>3676424
Depends on the jurisdiction. Fear not. There's no chance I'll ever off my self because some baby got ass mad because he wasn't the oldest person in the world.
>>
>>3675360
Is true lies any good?
>>
>>3676631
Not OP but I think everyone can agree it was >meh. OP only used it to show what an oldfag he is. Probably worked for 90% of neo /v/
>>
>>3676572

I'm a super chill person. You came in here acting like it's a competition. My game is from 95? Someone posted a game from the 70s.

I made the mistake of thinking this board may have less faggots than /v/ but I guess I was wrong.

>>3676631

I like it
>>
>>3676631
Yeah it's great. Played the snes version and loved it as a kid, still do.
>>
>>3677120
At this point, vr is worse than v, and I'm being 100% honest. At least v has self awareness and basically parodies itself but still ultimately enjoys itself for the most part. The neckbeards on vr are another breed altogether. They're far too crusty in these here parts.
>>
>>3677120
>i'm totally super chill be cuz im like almost old enough to drive and im like totally old and you should respect mah authority because im like super grown up an shit.
Top kek kid
>>
>>3677165

I had no idea. Kinda figured it would be better but I don't lurk here too much

>>3677203

You got me man. I'm totally not a 33 year old guy that just wants to bullshit about video games during his ten hour work days. I'm here to judge people and look down on them. Wait, that's you.
>>
File: 01.png (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
12KB, 259x194px
Might And Magic 1
>>
>>3675360
Until yesterday, Metal Gear.
Finally beat it for the first time in 20 years.
Without the walkthrough to find the secret storage base, I'd have never found it.
Just like the sequence to blow up the computer. Petrovich didn't tell me shit about left and right sides! No one told me left x3 up left secret base!
How was I to know!?
Really was the only thing my whole family couldn't find back then was that damn building. Other than that, we'd done beaten it.
>>
>>3677120
>I made the mistake of thinking this board may have less faggots than /v/ but I guess I was wrong.
We'd have one less if you left
>>
>>3677578
>WWAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Fuck right of back to /v/ babyfag
>>
>>3677974
Why do you keep taking the b8? As irritating as neckbeards here are the trick is simply to ignore them and focus on the legit replies you're getting. That's literally the success secret to any thread on 4chan. Replying only empowers the trolls tee bee aich. When you don't reply it devastates them because they're as ignored online as irl.

You could have had a successful thread here dude. Loads gave you decent replies. Never take the b8 and you'll have a good thread. Maybe you still got a chance for this one too but this is mainly advice for future threads. Glhf
>>
Do Atari 2600 games count? Because I have a mountain of them that I bought when they were brand new that I never even played.
>>
>>3678151

OP here and that's not my reply. I'm enjoying the topic and learning about some new games. Fuck that jerkoff.
>>
>>3678213

Yea any game counts unless your just a collector fag and have no real desire to play the game.

Actually forgot about Montezumas revenge for master system. Recently sold all my master system games but kept that one.
>>
>>3678151
Cool asslicking blog other gender bro
>>
>>3678663

>contributes nothing to topic besides faggotry

Playing any good retro games, bruh?
>>
I don't keep a "backlog".
I just wander around and play games that I feel like playing whenever.
Having a backlog would make me feel pressure, like it is a job or something. I'd hate it.
>>
>>3679448

I feel ya. I don't keep a "log" either, but I just have a handful of games I kept around with the intentions of some day playing. My next oldest game is The Thing from ps2 era but that's not considered retro.
>>
>>3679448
It's kind of a double edged sword.

You get the enjoyment of finally beating that game you've been meaning to for years, but sometimes you kill the fun by rushing through it so you can get to the next in your queue.
>>
File: 20161216_124701.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161216_124701.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Fuck it, I'm goin in
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.