[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My husband doesn't like Chrono Trigger. Should I fire him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: chronotrigger-sfcc.jpg (69KB, 550x371px) Image search: [Google]
chronotrigger-sfcc.jpg
69KB, 550x371px
My husband doesn't like Chrono Trigger.

Should I fire him?
>>
>>3674241
Maybe he just sucked at it or got lost? Make him replay it

Also suck his dick or even give him a handy J to reward him when he does good in boss fights. That always motivates my man and creates new memories ensuring he'll think more fondly of the game.
>>
definitely fire him. Even if its not his favorite, saying he "doesn't like it" just means he has no taste at all. Its the definition of likeable.
>>
File: 1459228421802.png (412KB, 554x543px) Image search: [Google]
1459228421802.png
412KB, 554x543px
Find a new husband

Like me

Ha, just kidding

I'm gay for Frog's boipussy
>>
>>3674241
As long as he doesn't hate it, he just has shit taste.
>>
>>3674241
I didn't realize you hire and pay husbands now.
>>
>>3674279
How can you suck at Chrono Trigger? All you have to do is skip text and walk around. It requires no motor skills, so it isn't even a game, really.
>>
>>3674496
How can you suck at adventure games? Just skip text and walk around.
>>
>>3674241
>chrononiggers
Maybe he prefers Dragon Quest?
>>
>>3674241
You better get him to watch Laputa to make sure he isn't some sort of robot.
>>
>>3674553
What point are you trying to prove?
>>
File: 1481209181117.png (102KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1481209181117.png
102KB, 512x512px
I also dislike this game. Overrated, shit art style, baby game for toddlers first adventure. Get lumineer and use it on every turn the entire last 3/4ths of the game.
>>
>>3675137
i agree, no free roam.
>it's like mystic quest but with a party and better graphics

yes i just compared crono trigger to mystic quest
>>
>>3675137
>lumineer

Please get annihilated without a trace
>>
>>3674496
You have to be at least 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
>>3675137
t. somebody who never actually played the game
>>
File: cc.jpg (694KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cc.jpg
694KB, 768x1024px
When did you grow up and realise that Chrono Cross is the superior Chrono game?
>>
>>3675716
If you're a pretentious hipster douche then yes Chrono Cross is playable
>>
Why do you even care
Its a 1 player game
>>
Chrono Cross is better.
Chrono Trigger isn't even the best JRPG on the snes. Dual Orb II, Chaos Seed, Final Fantasy III, Terranigma and Seiken Densetsu 3 are all better.

But what's the point of playing any of that trash when you can just replay Suikoden II desu
>>
>>3675746
Rude!
>>
>>3674553
but this is true too.

you should have said,

>How can you suck at platform games? Just jump enemies and walk around.
>>
>>3675760
Replace SD3 and FF3 with Lufia II and Tales of Phantasia.
>>
>>3675780
No
>>
Cross is better.
>>
>>3674241
show him your feminine penis
>>
>>3675842
But SD3 and FF3 are overrated glitchfests.

There are way better JRPGs for the same system.
>>
>>3674241
No. The majority of CT is a chore to play. The game is a snoozefest up until you get to Zeal. I didn't even know the game was so popular up until /vr/ and I don't understand why. The artstyle? The gameplay? At the very least, it's a technical feat.
>>
>>3676486
Theres no way you didnt know Chrono Trigger isnt on every single "Top 10 SNES Games" or "Best 10 RPGs of all time" type lists. Like seriously, did you just join the rest of the world on the internet yesterday you Amish faggot.
>>
>>3676513

Not him, but it's probably precisely that. Unless you purely play console games and have a shitty frame of reference, it's just mediocre. It came out in 1995, at a time when pretty much all of the Ultima games, you had Jeff Vogel's Exile, you had Shattered Lands. Any of them are far, far superior to Chrono Trigger.
>>
>>3675696
People over 18 don't play turn based JRPGs.
>>
>>3674241
Have you played it yourself?
>>
>>3676521
Im not saying its a great game or deserves to be on those lists, im just saying that even back then gaming magazines talked about the Final Fantasy Dream Team that made Chrono Trigger. It was shilled hard back then in Magazines, and still shilled hard at all these Top SNES lists and shit. Youd have to live under a rock to not know it was a popular game.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.