[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Picked up one of these fuckers with one of the Card Fighters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ngpc-spot1.jpg (88KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
ngpc-spot1.jpg
88KB, 800x528px
Picked up one of these fuckers with one of the Card Fighters games. Should I get SvC or Gals Fighters next?

General NGP discussion/recommendations also welcome.
>>
>playing fighting games by yourself

der fuck
>>
>>3671757
Metal slug.
>>
>>3671757
svc
>>
>>3671757
Why are the graphics on this like 500% worse than the Wonderswan?

Seriously. It looks like crap.
>>
>>3671757
SVC is one of the best fighting games ever made to this day.
>>
>>3671757
Match of the Millennium was the system pusher, so yeah. Get that one even if you aren't big on fighters. It has so many mini games up the ass all wrapped up in a mock-dating sim.

THAT SAID, if you are type to be INTO fighters, Gals Fighters is actually a bit better balanced fighter than MOTM and it is dog dang adorable and interesting.

The rare games on the system are Feselei!, Evolution, Ogre Battle, Rockman Battle Fighters, Cotton, Cool Cool Jam, and Ganbare Neo Pocket Kun.

It's really sad that this handheld never saw the proper support it deserved, according to the unreleased games list, there were pretty cool games coming down the pipe. We could have had Chu Chu Rocket! and fucking Windjammers on it.
http://www.neo-geo.com/pocket/

>>3671760
fuck off to /fgc/ and go back to sucking that tournament pro cock.

>>3672075
Wonderswan doesn't do 30 FPS, so NGPC trades that framerate for Wanderswan's resolution.
>>
>>3672546
It's not just the resolution. What desperate does the 'swan run at anyway? Always seemed pretty smooth to me.

The NGPC sprites look like Game Boy quality monochrome with a few colours thrown on top.
>>
>>3672553
>desperate

Fucking phone telling me what to write.

*resolution
>>
>>3672553
>resolution

Fucking brain telling me what to write. Protip: don't have children, you'll never sleep again.

*framerate
>>
>>3671760
>HUR DUR FGC STRONK
>>
>>3672553
that's because they wanted to keep full compatibility with the b&w ngp
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.