[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love Zelda and all - Ocarina is one of the greatest games of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (9KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 290x174px
I love Zelda and all - Ocarina is one of the greatest games of all time - but why is it the favorite series of so many basic bitches?

I'd say it's even more popular than Mario in that regard.
>>
babies first action game (also video game)
>>
Mainstream. Got that Tolkien fantasy appeal. Timeline fags.
>>
>>3671384
It's an easily accessible action game that has spanned multiple consoles for over 30 years. One on almost every Nintendo System. Anyone with a mild interest in gaming could have picked up any Zelda game and played it without having to know what happens in previous games because of how self-contained each installment is. More times than not, if they like the game they would want to play others, too.
>>
I think Link is one of the main reasons. Same as how Resident Evil being popular with girls due to Leon.

I remember a friend I had when I was a tween, she was a huge ALTTP fan and had a crush on Link.
>>
The better question is why it's so popular in the west and so unknown in Japan
>>
It's the original normie tier edgy series.
>>
>>3671384
Its a good game
Dont be an uncle fucker
>>
>>3671681
RE is popular amongst women?

>>3671684
Bullshit, really?
>>
>>3671756

I know tons of women who are into RE, anecdotal as that is
>>
>>3671756
RE4 is
>>
>>3671756
>RE is popular amongst women?

Yes, a lot.

>>3671684

>zelda
>unknown in Japan

I demand source
>>
Women liking something doesn't taint it or make it worth less.
>>
>>3671384
Women enjoy puzzle games, and puzzles are a key element of the Zelda series. It helps that Link is pretty cute.
>>
>>3671384
The first sign of a basic bitch is bitching and moaning about people you personally don't like appreciating the same things you like.

>Abloobloobloo all these people I don't like ruin my reputation because we like the same game

Fuck off, nobody cares.
I like what I like, I don't give a shit about the millions of shitheads that happen to like my favorite things.
>>
Is Master's Quest worth it just after having played the original OoT or should I just give MM another chance?

I tried MM twice years ago but both times quit because I didn't like the time mechanic.
>>
>>3672783
I don't think Master's Quest is worth it if you just played OoT. The differences are very minor.

What did you not like about the time mechanics of Majora's Mask? I found that it really didn't affect much besides having to sometimes wait until a certain time but I never felt rushed like I was going to run out of time.
>>
>>3671681
I've had a crush on Link since I was a kid. He made me gay.
>>
>>3671756
Actually yes, after reading that observation it just struck me that I know a lot of "alternate" chicks who are into Resident Evil.

hmm...
>>
>>3671704
>>3671807
>>3671902

OP here, when did I ever saying I was complaining or denigrating the series itself? I was just making an observation and looking for an answer
>>
>>3672913
Well I'm giving a try anyway, and despite having to go through all the slow dialogues and cutscenes again, I feel like Master Quest is totally worth it. The changes in the dungeons are really good, both in terms of puzzles and combat.
Except perhaps the forced backtracking in the dungeons with later items for golden skulltulas, that's bullshit.

Plus I'll use this opportunity to try and do the sidequests I missed.
>>
>>3672783
Master Quest is the same game + hard mode. If you really liked OoT, there's some cool changes.
You can make MM a lot easier by playing the song of time backwards. This slows down time by half. When I did this I never once worried about how much time was left. Just be sure to do dungeons at the start of the day.
>>
>>3671384
>but why is it the favorite series of so many basic bitches?
They heard people say it was good so they pretend to like it.
>>
>>3671684
The fuck you talking about? I can assure you Zelda is quite popular in Japan as well.

Well, actually let me clarify that. It's popular with the people who play console games at all. The younger generation doesn't play anything but smartphone games and maybe Pokemon (even then it's mostly Pokemon Go). Console gaming in Japan will be dead in a decade.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.