[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>click clock woods >jolly roger bay >hellfire peaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

>click clock woods
>jolly roger bay
>hellfire peaks
>>
>>3670063
>banjo kazooie is never coming back

Life's unfair
>>
THere need to be more games where you can turn the main character(s) into a washing machine.
>>
File: 1480722664090.jpg (44KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1480722664090.jpg
44KB, 720x540px
>>3670063
>jolly roger bay
>>
>>3670224
What about Yuts and Bolts?
>>
I feel like I'm the only person who likes Tooie better then kazooie. Both fantastic games though.
>>
>>3670761
It's better just because the worlds are bigger and they're all interconnected
>>
>>3670781
That and BT is less of a mario 64 ripoff. BK is good, but it borrows too much from super mario 64.
>>
>>3670781
But the whole game seems to play in slow motion.
>>
>>3670891
What do you mean?
>>
BK
Click Clock Wood > Freezeezy Peak > Mad Monster Mansion > Gobi's Valley > Bubblegloop Swamp > Rusty Bucket > Clanker's Cavern > Treasure Trove Cove > Mumbo Mountain

BT
Grunty Industries > Witchyworld > Hailfire Peaks > Jolly Roger's Lagoon > Cloud Cuckooland > Terrydactyland > Glitter Gulch Mine > Mayahem Temple

This is not debatable.
>>
File: 1461192058761.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1461192058761.gif
1MB, 200x200px
Was there a specific use for the washing machine or was it just a funny easter egg?
My brother and I would always try to explore as the washing machine just to see if we could find something cool but nothing really interesting ever popped up.
>>
>>3672071

It's like bighead mode.
Developers liked to add cheats that just change the characters in funny ways back then.
>>
>>3670812
how is that possible when bk should be released with mario64 but got a delay bc nintendont.
>>
>>3670224
yooka laylee seems promising
>>
>>3674830
>yooka laylee seems promising
They said that about Mighty No. 9, too.
>>
>>3674879
Didn't taht get pretty cancerous early on? I haven't seen any signs of cancer from Yooka-Laylee
>>
>>3670761
You have shit taste and you are entitled to that shit taste.

>>3670781
Yeah it sure is lovely backtracking back and forth to kingdom fuck in sub-optimal 18 FPS.

>>3670812
What do you mean it borrowed too much? The only thing that they are alike in is how the levels are big playgrounds with boundaries and not the Metroid clusterfuck of Tooie. Jiggies are not the same as Power Stars, they don't BOOT you from the level. What you see is what you get. There is no rearranging within the world, all the events are there to access.

Kazooie is simply better than Tooie on a purely mechanical level. It pretty much singlehandedly proved the old adage that bigger doesn't mean better. The only thing Tooie has is graphics and grandeur which I honestly can do without in a 3D platformer, or any platformer for that matter. The plot is irrelevant. Try replaying Tooie and sitting through that 30 minute intro cutscene and say "Yep, great game design".
>>
>>3674935
Backtracking to older levels is one of the good parts of Tooie. I think it's pretty cool how the worlds were interconnected in some way.

What really shits me in Tooie is the walking back and forth for shit like Mumbo pads.

The original game had more of an original vibe, the Tooie had like a cynical Conker-lite vibe which was fine but not as good.
>>
https://youtu.be/3TZo5Gnxog8

kazooie was perfect game design and it felt very organic.
>>
>>3671951

Treasure Trove far too low
>>
>>3674879

Yeah for like a month before we saw it
>>
File: 1661639-bawl[1].jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1661639-bawl[1].jpg
12KB, 320x320px
>mayhem temple
>glitter glutch mine
>mumbo mountain
>freezy peak
>free-za-zee peak
>gobi valley
>gobi desert
>pterodactyl land
>terry-dacky land
>>
>>3670063
ha
>>
>grunty's factory
>>
>>3674943
Kazooie is better than Tooie. End of discussion.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.