[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ace Combat 3 Electrosphere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: FI.png (379KB, 484x691px) Image search: [Google]
FI.png
379KB, 484x691px
4 days left
>>
>>3669374
hell yes I love some ace combat I would love to talk about my favorite 5 but the mod would have me taken out and shot for talking about a game from the ps2
>>
___________ENEMY____________
<<I NEED AMMO WINCHESTER>>
>>
File: characters.png (100KB, 220x218px) Image search: [Google]
characters.png
100KB, 220x218px
W E L C O M E T O T H E E L E C T R O S P H E R E
>>
File: background_adjustedi.jpg (15KB, 220x218px) Image search: [Google]
background_adjustedi.jpg
15KB, 220x218px
N O D E L A Y S
>>
>>3669374
Great now we'll have a bunch of retards hype up a shit game because they can use the bad American one as a scapegoat for any criticism.
>>
>>3669581
The American version had the crappy linear campaign with non-existent story, but the actual missions (that weren't cut) and gameplay are identical.

This translation will fix the story issues, but it won't fix gameplay issues at all.
>>
>>3670153
Gameplay is not identical at all, us is worse too
>>
File: ac3e_sepia_01.jpg (975KB, 3410x1300px) Image search: [Google]
ac3e_sepia_01.jpg
975KB, 3410x1300px
OP here

impromptu stream of UPEO's story, it's my final check for this storyline

Things like alternate scenes, and even some new translations for the Search and Archive menus will also be showcased.

I couldnt find a direct link to my stream, but it should show on my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzegOlk40Q2R7ub7YdGMqcQ
>>
>>3670652
>>3670652
>I couldnt find a direct link to my stream

nevermind, here it is https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=kH3ovZl21Q4
>>
>>3670358
Nope. The gameplay is equally shitty in both versions. I have an original copy of the JP version and have played it on a real console. The flight physics are total ass and the game doesn't register diagonal input on the analog stick, which makes rolling and turning feel stiff as fuck.
>>
>>3670659
>Nope.

You said the gameplay is identical, when it's not. It's like you didnt even bother to play both versions to compare them properly.

Not sure if dumb tween or just a troll, probably both so here's your final (You).
>>
>>3670664
I'm not the guy who said it was identical. That was a different anon. I was directing that towards the "US is worse" comment. The actual gameplay, as in the flight model and controls, are just as shit in the JP version as they are in the US version.
>>
>>3670659
>the game doesn't register diagonal input on the analog stick
neither did previous 2
>>
I really hope they don't delay so I can finally learn if the story is really as good as everyone hypes it up to be.

The one that was already translated was fun, but nothing special.
>>
___________FRIEND____________
<<HE IS BEYOND MY LEAGUE>>
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.