[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you get your /vr/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: UGtab01.png (256KB, 978x1058px) Image search: [Google]
UGtab01.png
256KB, 978x1058px
I'd like to get some too.

I think I am missing another Golden Torrent Weekend.

invite me
>>
File: Underground-Gamer_tab01.png (243KB, 1140x1046px) Image search: [Google]
Underground-Gamer_tab01.png
243KB, 1140x1046px
I used to get a lot of good stuff this way.
>>
File: UGtab02.png (310KB, 1008x1052px) Image search: [Google]
UGtab02.png
310KB, 1008x1052px
Even learn a thing or two.
>>
File: UGtab04.png (176KB, 1044x1046px) Image search: [Google]
UGtab04.png
176KB, 1044x1046px
Try out stuff that I did not have access to.
>>
>>3666989
didn't UG died like couple of years ago?
>>
File: UGtab03.png (202KB, 978x981px) Image search: [Google]
UGtab03.png
202KB, 978x981px
>>3668517
Yeah, I am hoping you guys know of some great alternatives. The site was great beyond the bootlegging reasons.
>>
>>3668519
there are "alternatives" but knowing how good UG was everything else seems so shit and awful by comparison
>>
File: BGtab01.png (383KB, 999x1047px) Image search: [Google]
BGtab01.png
383KB, 999x1047px
>>3668521
Sorta of like how my old self feels about a lot of things now, but I am willing to see alternatives.

This here is a non-/vr/ one, but the sister site was for non-/vr/ and also allowed me to learn of stuff I feel were obscure.
>>
File: BGtab02.png (796KB, 1008x1049px) Image search: [Google]
BGtab02.png
796KB, 1008x1049px
It was a time before youtube. Still glad to get combo videos, Superplays, G4 Icons, Code Monkeys, etc.
>>
>>3668521
UG was great because of the user base, and it had that use base because it was open literally all the time.

You couldn't get a site as good today because being open means you get shot down.
>>
>>3668521
Doesn't help the one possible successor is being squandered by administrators having a fight club mentality about it because that's totally beneficial to a tracker who's sole purpose is to get in contact with people who have incredibly rare games and preserve them. Their logic doesn't even make sense because they're paranoid of getting shut down again despite announcing the forum that would discuss the revival project on the main fucking page of UGG when it died meaning anyone who did wanna shut it down could already be a member of retrowithin.
>>
>>3666989

Mostly local used game shop, pawn shops and craigslist

I envy people who don't get bored with emulation
>>
>>3670338
Why do you think physical games keep you engaged more than emulation?
Genuinely curious, not being antagonistic.
>>
Don't want to open a thread just for this, where can I download Murasame for Famicom?

I tried downloading the one version on emuparadise but the second disc is missing or something
>>
>>3670395
Could be that it's just way too easy to switch to a brand new game causing them to only play one game for about an hour before frantically trying to play whatever else is in their backlog.
>>
>>3670395

I dunno. I think having infinity digital games means I don't have an attachment to any of them, but if I get a physical game there's a little bit of OH WOW, I WANNA PLAY THIS, or if it's in my collection I'm like I'VE HAD THIS GAME FOR YEARS AND HAVEN'T BEATEN IT? BETTER GET ON THAT.
>>
>>3670420
You're an idiot. Maybe more than me.
>>
>>3668521
I was so upset when Blackcats died. I had a ratio of 30+ and I was seeding the 1-975 PSone Classics by Renascene pack. It's like 263GB, I can't imagine it being easy to find.
>>
File: UGtab05.png (450KB, 1010x1050px) Image search: [Google]
UGtab05.png
450KB, 1010x1050px
>>3669867
>>3670325
Yeah, Blackcats was nice, Demonoid was pretty good too, and I started the thread when I thought "I should update my MAME" and went to pleasuredome and it is still helpful. I know such sites are disappearing as we may have legal methods to turn to, but with everyone here getting everdrives and MAME sets are the only way to be able to play some truly obscure, I like that they can be acquired.

>>3670395
Not the same poster responding. I ended out with a large amount of physical games, primarily because I could squeeze more fun out of the games I had than the amount of worth GameStop would ever give me. I too just enjoy the physical feeling and immediacy of actual hardware. However, I know I will never gain the funds to get (a legit) Magical Chase [the repros are still so costly to me, that the Everdrive is still more worth it].

>>3670420
I only see a singular zip file of "Nazo no Murasame Jou (Japan).zip" is that it?
>>
>>3670470
>>3670485
>Murasame
I'll give him a hint. It's "disksys.rom".
>>
>>3670485
No, it's the translated one, but I tried that too and it gives me the same problem after I make a save file, "insert disk B"

>>3670494
I have the bios, otherwise the game wouldn't run at all
>>
>>3670503
Werks on my machine and the translation shouldn't be necessary.

Couldn't get FDS games to run on NNNesterJ though.
>>
>>3670503
>>3670521
Been a while since I played and I just checked.
The "second disk" is the other side. Hence Side B.

Flip the disk. Idiot.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.