[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (5KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
5KB, 240x160px
How is this game?
>>
Not one of Toaplan's bests.
>>
>>3665496
meh
>>
>>3665496
pretty ok
like R-Type with less vagina inspired monsters
>>
>>3665496
As sidescrolling shooters go it's pretty meh.
>>
>>3665496
It's actually decent. Not great, but playable.
>>
ALL YOUR BASE IS BELONG TO US
>>
Great game.

The grappling beam is a weapon rarely found in shmups.

It's use is vital on the later levels when you just died and you are struggling to win back your options and upgrades.
>>
as irritating as dat music composition its known for
>>
Memes aside, it's solid. Not the best Toaplan shooter (and definitely not worth the asking price), but you could do a lot worse.
>>
Is Toaplan overrated, maybe?
>>
>>3665502
>>3665592
what's it than?
>>
>>3665595
Toaplan > Treasure
>>
>>3665595
Fuck no.

>>3665618
Batsugun + Special
V-Five
Twin Cobra
Hishou Zame
Out Zone
Truxton
>>
>>3665638
that's 6 games there can be only 1 best
>>
>>3665640
anon said "toaplan's bests" or something. I'd probably go with batsugun but all of those are great
>>
>>3665640
Truxton II is their magnum opus.
>>
>>3665496

Boring as fuck. If it takes all the way until the second to last stage for the difficulty curve to kick-in, you've made a bad shooting game.

Fantastic aesthetics though, defines pretty much everything I love about 80s sci-fi art. And of course, those jammin' Toaplan tunes.
>>
>>3665496
Alright. Honestly the intro is pretty damn awesome even if it's filled with engrish.
>>
>>3665496
Pretty good imo, the soundtrack's great, gameplay & level design is good and the graphics are really well detailed. The only things I don't particularily enjoy is the fact that the blue lasers are kinda broken and therefore useless (it feels like it inflict the same damages as the homing green beams) and the fact that even normal difficulty is piss easy compared to the arcade version. Even with these issues, it's one of the megadrive games I own I go back to the most (along with thunderforce II and IV).
>>
>>3665664
>waaaaah, it's not difficult so it's bad.

Fuck off back to /v/ where you belong, scum.
>>
File: pathetic.png (65KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.png
65KB, 500x307px
>>3666478
>enjoying games with babby-tier difficulty
>>
>>3667027
>pretending to enjoy games
>just playing harder and harder games to try and fill the void of your existence.

I pity you.
>>
>>3667193
>he can't enjoy hard games
Cry me a river, libcuck. You're the reason games degenerated into being pay2win casual bullshit that you have nowadays.
>>
>>3667193
>trying to fill the void of your existence with participation trophies

>>3667205
>You're the reason
Anon has the maturity of a 6 year old. You can only blame the parents.
>>
>>3665496
ask yourself why you don't see any other chinglish from that game, its full of it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.