[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this was a test run for symphony of the night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

this was a test run for symphony of the night
>>
>>3660021
More like Castlevania II was.
>>
Fun game honestly. A little short.
Fuck the boss rush at the end though.
>>
Konami had made The Maze of Galious in 1987.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyNRl7hvAro
>>
The Goonies II is a test run for Radical Rescue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSzdV1pQfl4
>>
>>3660447
Some of the devs of SOTN worked on Radical Rescue.
>>
>>3660021
Does it have upside down Technodrome?
>>
>>3660712
Confirmed for not having played the game at fucking all.
>>
>>3660814
>asks about game's features
>hasn't played game
it's pretty ironic when you think about it
>>
There sure liked turning license games into metroidvanias.
>>
>>3660814
Not getting the joke I see
>>
>>3660021
What is a turtle? A miserable little pile of pizza.
>>
>>3660216
Yeah it's pretty nice game.

I agree that the final boss with the boss rush proceeding it is the most bullshit endgame I've ever experienced. I spent twelve hours trying to beat that crap with save states even and it was impossible. I gave up on beating it which I rarely if ever do.. Doesn't help that this game has limited continues too.
>>
File: tmntradres1.jpg (22KB, 318x288px) Image search: [Google]
tmntradres1.jpg
22KB, 318x288px
>>3664417
>Doesn't help that this game has limited continues too.

If you just input the password, it's like infinite continues really. Which is what this game should have had anyway since it has the same effect except worse because you have to input the PW every time.

Then you'll start in front of the door of the boss rush, and you can backtrack 2-3 screens for a pizza.
After a few tries, all the known bosses shouldn't be trouble and you shouldn't be losing your pizza (which is like an extra life) before Shredder, not to mention your HP gets refilled after each boss anyway.

Shredder is the fucking pain though. That 2nd form fucked me up. And everytime you lose, you have to input the password, bactrack few screens for pizza, and re-do all the bosses before him. Fuck. It's discouraging.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.