[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Answer the riddle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (481KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
481KB, 640x480px
Answer the riddle
>>
This game was baller as fuck

Great magic system, great puzzles

Real big departure for the devs but they pulled it off wonderfully.
>>
>>3657465
this looks amazing
>>
File: lightcr.jpg (184KB, 452x311px) Image search: [Google]
lightcr.jpg
184KB, 452x311px
That one was easy, OP.

Now, this one...
>>
File: light_crusader_front_and_back.jpg (397KB, 1200x766px) Image search: [Google]
light_crusader_front_and_back.jpg
397KB, 1200x766px
The only thing bad about this game is that unskippable intro.
>>
Every time I get to the Ice World I have to look up how to solve the puzzle. Even though I play the damn thing at least once a year.
>>
>>3657465
the world is square
>>
File: just riddle my shit up.jpg (7KB, 91x118px) Image search: [Google]
just riddle my shit up.jpg
7KB, 91x118px
>>3658683
>yfw will always be least liked Treasure game
>>
>>3659354

Guardian Super Heroes exists
>>
>>3658525
Man, that puzzle was fucking stupid.

>>3659360
That game wasn't that bad. Try Stretch Panic or Buster's Bad Dream. And for as much as Ikaruga and RSG get shit on, people always seem to ignore their actual poor shmup, the Silpheed remake on PS2.
>>
>>3657465
never played this one
>>
File: image.jpg (532KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
532KB, 640x480px
Who's speaking to you here?
>>
you follks are great, that's what /vr/ is for, discussing games that are not mario/sonic and everyone and theirs mothers (non-figurativelly) know about

sometimes its still worth it to spend 5 minutes hiding a 100 threads about the same beaten subjects to find something new.

too bad that most are like this OP that create 1-phrase threads with unnamed pictures that you can't even filter out the consolewars/shopping/games you're not interested in/etc threads

fuck, if i were to ever create an imageboard/forum for any subject, there would be severe censorship, not of content, but of form....

>>3657465
spam tier OP

game name = Light Crusader (Genesis)

learn by these examples:
>>3658683
>>3657472

>>3659354
really? im not a zelda, ff, or homm fan, but i like hexplore and i just discovered and im enjoying light crusader, so this rpg subgenre is treasure hunt rpg?

can you name others like it?
>>
>>3662749

No, Treasure is the name of the developer.

Try Landstalker I guess?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.