[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Super Bomberman 5 - Gold.png (8KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
Super Bomberman 5 - Gold.png
8KB, 256x224px
Why isn't there a translation for Super Bomberman 5 yet? It's 2016 people, I know there's a problem with the compressed graphics but I found a document of a dude who translated 4 in romhack.

If anyone is willing to help I'll provide email.
>>
There's a thread on the personal projects board of romhacking.net of a guy that started working on this game earlier this year, look for it
>>
Why haven't you learned Japanese? It's Heisei 28 boy.
>>
>>3657474
Could you link me?
>>
>>3657523
It's not the problem the japanese, it's the rom, it has compressed graphics for the menus, unlike predecessors.
>>
>>3657527
So?
Nobody here needs a translation anyway.
>>
why on earth do you need a translation for bomberman
1. plant bombs
2. don't stand in em
>>
>>3657530
>So?

Compressed graphics are not always possible to edit, or at least edit in a manner that could produce any desired outcome.

Let's say you were assembling a jigsaw puzzle, and the puzzle's graphic design had many redundant parts, such as pieces that were all the same color. Now, let's say these pieces were also the same shape and size, so they were completely interchangeable. With a compressed ROM, those interchangeable pieces are removed, and condensed down into one single piece. Altering that piece in any way drastically changes every single image that the piece would fit into.
>>
>>3657530
>So?

As much as I enjoy the runes, I would like to see my game in the language we're both writing in ya fuckie.
>>
>>3657532
The menus bro, they're not what you'd think.
>>
>>3657564
ころは君のゲームですか
>>
There are more important games to translate.
>>
>>3657456
Because, like most Jap games that aren't text heavy, half the text is in English and the stuff that isn't is easy to understand.

>>3657565
Seriously? How many types of retarded do you have to be to get stumped on those menus? Someone of average intelligence with a little gaming experience could probably figure out all the bits they needed without knowing a lick of moon.
>>
>>3657565
They made erase file the default option or something.
>>
>>3657981
I did figure out some. They're not hard to be honest.
>>
>>3657548
>no food analogy
you lost me
>>
>>3658676

It's like when you have a candy in your mouth and you spit it back out, it's still a candy.
But if you have a bubble gum in your mouth and spit it out, it looks like a fucking squirrel brain.

Hope i could help
>>
>>3658676
Fuck you you're not OP suck my dick, you're still a fag, I'm OP so suck it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.