[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which do you prefer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Which do you prefer?
>>
The one OP doesn't.
>>
File: 1-Suikoden_2_-_18_001.png (98KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1-Suikoden_2_-_18_001.png
98KB, 320x240px
this one
>>
>>3655239
bilinear filtering on the left and no filtering on the right????????????????
>>
>>3655324
no filtering, the left is just higher resolution

I'm not sure what I prefer. Higher res makes things more crisp, but pixels don't blend together as well
>>
Left. Blurry bilinear filtering gives me headaches.
>>
>>3655380
Shouldn't bother you at all then, since there is no filter
The left is just higher res
>>
>>3655384
But scaled with bilinear filtering, not nearest neighbor.
>>
>>3655375
oh ok, btw I meant no filtering on the right and vice versa but whatever

Anyhow, both look good but if I had to choose I'd go with left.
>>
>>3655239
to be honest suikoden looks like garbage, the pixel art in Alundra and Wild Arms just takes a gigantic shit all over it
>>
>>3655239
Texture correction with xbrz 4
>>
right is shit
>>
>>3655582
>to be honest suikoden looks like garbage
I don't think I've ever heard anyone praise Suikoden's graphics though. They're extremely basic, but that's sort of the point. It's the concept of the game (being effectively a video game version of The Water Margin) which sells it anyhow.
>>
>>3655239
Right gives me headache.
>>
>>3655239
Right. Neither are really any good, though.
>>
>>3655384
Right is obviously blurry just look at the face. Without filtering there would be no blur.
>>
>>3655384
see he's using the correct aspect ratio and epsxe should just display both the exact same then, but it's automatically filtering it as it stretches the image to fit into the window, even though the resolution of the window is should make it unecessary to do that, the emulator does it automatically regardless of the math

anyway try playing fullscreen on 320x240, that's the best way.
>>
>>3655239

Left side. The right side looks shitty.
>>
>>3655582
The music and level designs are far worse.
>>3656048
>It's the concept of the game
Being a terrible game is the concept?
>>
Neither. The widescreen PSP version is the best.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.