[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WB games > Disney Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (20KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20KB, 190x266px
this is a known fact
>>
>>3655171
I hope everyone here realizes that you just posted a god teir game OP.
>>
>>3655171
>>3655235
How is this game compared to Taz-Mania? Better or worse?
>>
>>3655243
Lots better in so many ways. No excuse not to play it, unless you don't like Taz at all.
>>
File: ducktales-usa.png (302KB, 360x500px) Image search: [Google]
ducktales-usa.png
302KB, 360x500px
>>3655171
>WB better than Disney

Ducktales
Darkwing Duck (NES)
Quackshot (Genesis)
Matterhorn Screamer (Apple II-C)
Castle of Illusion (Genesis)
Adventures of the Magic Kingdom (NES)
Aladdin (SNES)(Genesis)
Lion King (SNES)
Who Framed Roger Rabbit (C-64)
The Black Cauldron (Apple II-C)
Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers (NES)
Talespin (NES)

No, just no.
Nah.
>>
>>3655292
Donald Duck no Mahō no Bōshi (Super Famicom)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUOAOrO9t74
>>
>>3655171
No way, Disney games from Capcom and Sega of Japan were great with few exceptions.

Disney games from Sega of America were terrible, though.
>>
>>3655243
Dropped Tazmania at the mine cart level

I mean it already sucked to that point, but that was when it got frustrating too
>>
Konami did some good WB games, especially Tiny toon series and Animaniacs, but Disney wins due to more amount of games, by both Sega and Capcom.
The western made Disney stuff by Virgin or disney interactive studios is alright, but a tier below Konami, capcom and Sega's games.
>>
>>3655243
>Taz-Mania
To this days I'm still wondering why the devs behind the game never took full advantage of the source material they were dealing with in the same way things like the DuckTales and Tiny Toons games did.
>>
>>3655171
World of illusion man.
>>
>>3655658

It was made by literally 2 guys.
>>
No, I disagree, even though Desert Speedtrap is one of my favourite games.
>>
>>3655660
I'm a Nintendofag and I still think that Sega's Disney games were fucking awesome, man.

Castle of Illusion, World of Illusion, Quackshot, Donald's MS & GG games, holy shit, man: that was great stuff.
>>
>>3656364
Well said man, those were the days. I do miss the times when I played world of illusion with my sister or friends. We must have beat it over 100 times back at the time.
>>
Actually, yeah, maybe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imIayQH0GSM
>>
>>3655292
And there is a myriad of others like The Magical Quest, Great Circus Mystery, Maui Mallard, Mickey and Donald, Jungle Book, Goof Troop etc.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.