[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be brave!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 22

File: Brave_Fencer_Musashi.jpg (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Brave_Fencer_Musashi.jpg
101KB, 500x500px
Did u play? Why do you remember? Or what do you member :p
>>
>>3648161
This is a really weird post, but I'll reply

The 2 things I remember the most, for whatever reason
The building full of steam
and "I lit my finger on fire"
>>
>>3648161
>:p
(-_-) xd
>>
My friend recommended it, so I tried emulating it with a keyboard and got frustrated. I've since bought a controller, is it worth trying again? What's like, I forget.
>>
I remember going to the local copy shop, replicating the cover and cd art, using knifes and presses to make a near perfect look a like :D

I remember a lot of voice dialog and i remember comfort in dark times.
>>
>>3648180
Rolflmaobbqbazzinomg lel
>>
File: IMG_20161201_005119.jpg (69KB, 720x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161201_005119.jpg
69KB, 720x502px
>>3648195
>I've since bought a controller, is it worth trying again? What's like, I forget.
>>
>>3648217
>there are faggots who bought this game for the FFVIII demo

>i am that fag
Enjoyed the game though so no biggie
>>
Eh, it was my first PSX game. I remember being disappointed about how sluggish it felt compared to 2D games.

Seriously, like the only 1st-generation 3D action game that was playable was Ghost in the Shell.
>>
>>3648161
Bought it, played it multiple times, and enjoyed it a lot. It's a nice little Zelda-esque action adventure game. You probably have to be a hardcore weeaboo from the 90s to enjoy the story and humor though.
>>
One of my favorite games ever, and a shocking reminder that /vr/ doesn't freak the fuck out over this game anymore.
>>
>>3649034
what do you mean?
>>
In theory it's very competent 3D zelda clone
In practice PS1 hardware sucks balls when it tries full 3D
>>
>>3648319
>Seriously, like the only 1st-generation 3D action game that was playable was Ghost in the Shell.
>1st generation 3D
You what?
Anyway, go play Silent Bomber or something.
>>
File: women.png (82KB, 632x441px) Image search: [Google]
women.png
82KB, 632x441px
I really enjoyed it, shame it has been forgotten because people only care about Final Fantasy
>>
>>3648161

excellent musical score and really funny game over phrases.
>>
>>3648195

it's like a 3D kirby game where you run around absorbing powers of minor enemies

at one point you run down a building like sanic

also there are RPG-esque villages and hub worlds.
>>
File: 1467521069593.png (638KB, 954x960px) Image search: [Google]
1467521069593.png
638KB, 954x960px
>>3648180
>>
>>3648161
i remember this game, never could beat it, always had problem with the disc getting to read, and had problem with the files getting corrupted.

one part i remember was something with ice or crystal, don't know why or if it was part of the game.
but i really like it the game.
>>
sorry i posted in the wrong thread. Brave Fencer is such a fun game. I really love the Kirby Style of absorbing weapons from enemies.
>>
>>
■ ▲o x ■▲x o ■▲o x ■
>>
It was awesome. Love the game.
>>
>>3652479
I did eventually beat her, but that fight was the moment that made me realize I will always suck at rhythm games.
>>
>>3652434
Look at those tits.
>>
>>3652479
>game always fucked up for me at this part
>not sure what happened
>I did everything I should have, but nothing
Never touched it since. Oh well.
I also fucked up ahead of time by not getting the Bincho Glove like a fucking retard.
>hurr I'll just use the blanket and sleep my troubles away durr
>can't sleep in the last dungeon
GODDAMNIT was I pissed.
>>
>get this game in japanese back in 1998 or so
>can't read shit
>can't get past the tutorial

I think it was a part where you'd get your path blocked by a ravine.
>>
>>3653156
That last dungeon is pretty fucking awesome ngl
>>
>>3653165
Yeah, it was, but no sleep really fucked my choice over.
Would have still had crits if I chose the glove.
Oh well.
I hope I still have my save. I'll give it a try one day.
>>
>>3653178
You can just kill enemies for health anyway. If you use Fusion to steel powers from the battle armors and stuff you can get ridiculously strong attacks, even if you're under-leveled when you get there you'll get tons of XP when you arrive just by trying to survive.
>>
I loved how basically every scene was voice acted and liked that Mushashi's model actually changed when he got like, new gloves or goggles or a special belt.
>>
Enemies!
>>
Brave Fencer Musashi is a great game.

I love it's light hearted and adventurous tone.
>>
>>3655395
>>
>>3655402
>>
>>3655406
>>
>>3655412
>>
>>3655420
>>
>>3655429
More enemies
>>
>>3655443
>>
>>3655452
>>
>>3655458
>>
>>3655458
I'm Rootrick! And you are?
>>
>>3655460
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15nJZ1DmB-U
>>
>>3655469
>>
>>3655502
>>
File: Musashi_Samurai_Legend_cover.jpg (36KB, 256x365px) Image search: [Google]
Musashi_Samurai_Legend_cover.jpg
36KB, 256x365px
I'll just leave this here.
>>
>>3655536
weird, all I see is a blank thumbnail that won't expand
>>
>>3655515
Musashi himself!
>>
>>3655536
>>3655541
Never played the sequel.

Did it stink out-loud or what?
>>
>>3655545
What sequel? No such thing exists. Are you talking about Threads of Fate or something because that's a very different game (also a better one).
>>
>>3655463
>you are
>not "yer?!"

fuck off, casual
>>
>>3648161

Bought Musashi for the FF8 demo. FF8 turned out to be a big pile of shit and Musashi was pretty fun.

I liked the combat. Stealing enemy skills was cool. Felt like I spent a lot of time wandering around in the relatively small game space looking for power ups and people trapped in crystals.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.