[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post a comfier place in retro vidya, i dare you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: 20161127_161619.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20161127_161619.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Post a comfier place in retro vidya, i dare you.
>>
Shenmue.
>>
File: paperm.gif (306KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
paperm.gif
306KB, 500x338px
Though, but I think this is a nice contender.
>>
>>
>>
Zeal from Chrono Trigger.

That city in the beginning of Final Fantasy VI (and pretty much any other city in the game).
>>
>>3641319
>>
Dark Hollow from Spyro the Dragon.
>>
>>3641319
Needs the music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXtes-dcF5k
>>
>>3641590
OP here, always wanted to try Chrono Trigger, i hate RPG's, but for some reason, when i tried this game, i was caught in a very short time. Those graphics are amazing and the atmosphere is great.

Is is that comfy as it appears?
>>
>>3641917
Nigga, it's the best JRPG of all time. Playing it for the first time will be an experience you won't forget.

It's full of beautiful scenery and comfy places, comfy music, comfy character development, the game is just incredible.
And the cherry on top of the cake is The Kingdom of Zeal, it might as well be the comfiest, most beautiful place in a retro game, and it has a soundtrack (Corridors of Time) that gives you abstract feels, like Stickerbush Symphony.
>>
The forests and mountains of the prehistoric era in Chrono Trigger are pretty underrated.

They are very beautifully done, the music, the shadows of the trees, the streams of water, the rocks and paths of grass, everything fits together into a perfect prehistoric atmosphere. It looks like a believable functioning ecosystem, you can almost feel creatures wandering around in the bushes and hiding in the leaves of the trees.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.