[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a more broken game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1480246132018-419515199.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1480246132018-419515199.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Min/maxing, breaking, Call it what you will, what is your favorite /most easily broken /vr/ game?

For me, this is the obvious choice,

>unlimited limit breaks
>main character guaranteed critical
>best magic available almost instantly
>card mods allow you to create god characters before leaving blame

Any other good ones?
>>
File: FF8.jpg (28KB, 636x430px) Image search: [Google]
FF8.jpg
28KB, 636x430px
>>3640341
>best magic available almost instantly

That's very far from true. EVEN if you do cards ; you won't get anything anything good until about to leave for Timber ; and even then we're only talking Quake/Water and even then it'd take fucking forever because you need 10 T-Rex cards to get 10 Quake. In other words, you need to win 30 card games to get 3x100 Quake, and that's granted the guy in front of you has a T-Rex card every time, which is NOT the case.

Then, MUCH only later on do you get good magics from card more easily. When your adversaries have more good cards, when you're able to change the rules so that you don't win 1 card each card game, but all the 9 cards of your adversary.

Truly - item drops from battle are overlooked. You can get good magics much more easily and quicker that way by turning those items.
>>
>>3640386

T-Rex drops the dino bone pretty much every time, and is easily carded. I was just feeling from battles until I faced it.

I agree with mugging and refining, though. The main purpose of card is to keep the exp down and make yourself that much more powerful compared to your enemies as you progress through the game.
>>
>>3640341
FF8 is a rhythm game. The better you input Zell's limit break the more damage you do. If you're good you can one-shot everything in the game (unless they have multiple phases).
>>
>>3640442
It was a scam all along.

FFVIII was Squaresoft's attempt at rhythm games, then they realised that final fantasy sold shit better, so they made a final fantasy game around it.
>>
>>3640442
That's like saying FFVI is a Streetfighter game because you can Bumrush everything for max damage if you max out whatshisname's magic.
>>
File: Theatrhythm_CC_Box_Art_Japan.png (1MB, 800x711px) Image search: [Google]
Theatrhythm_CC_Box_Art_Japan.png
1MB, 800x711px
>>3640457
Theatrhythm should've come out sooner
>>
>>3640831
every ability in VI should've worked like sabin's blitzes tbqh, the game would've been an even bigger hit then
>>
>>3640862
That's why Samurai Showdown RPG exists.
>>
Is the protagonist of ff6 the aqua haired girl?
>>
>>3640893

Sorta

That's the one game where the protag is kind of unclear, it's more of an ensemble cast situation. She tends to be the poster girl though.
>>
>>3640341
I think that's why I got bored of this game and stopped around the halfway point. There was simply no challenge, I could use limit breaks for every single attack by abusing the cancel button. And with Zell I could do dozens of hits with his limit break in one go.
>>
>>3640341
Its fun, Who cares?
Mariokart is insanely broken and it would be less fun if it wasn't
>>
>>3640979
How is Mario Kart broken?
>>
>>3640989
Broken is the wrong word I guess.
It gives unfair advantages to everyone not currently in the lead
>>
File: 20160130_0013.jpg (333KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
20160130_0013.jpg
333KB, 1600x1066px
>>3640341
Ultima I. Travel between the signposts and get unlimited stats.
>>
>>3640884
>Samurai Showdown RPG exists.
Source plz?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.