[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good retro related "YouTube shows"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

What are some good retro related "YouTube shows"?
>>
Pic unrelated, I take it?
>>
Game Sack is the audiovisual equivalent of eating plain chicken that was cooked three days ago.
>>
Do you mean channels? Guru Larry, Gerion79, and Kimble Justice.
>>
>>3637116
none. they are all garbage.
>>
>>3637128
Pleb detected
>>
>>3637154
Video games in general are for plebs, you idiot.
>>
Joe is a retard, Dave a best.
>>
GameSack is horribly boring, plain, and written/acted like they are wooden boards incapable of feeling real emotions. They script read like fucking babies learning to read.

Adam Koralik is the only guy worth watching nowadays.
>>
>>3637185
>GameSack is horribly boring, plain, and written/acted like they are wooden boards incapable of feeling real emotions.
All Americans are like that.
>Adam Koralik is the only guy worth watching nowadays.
But he's a retard. He knows nothing of what he speaks.
>>
>>3637184
Dave is a dudebro with the vocabulary and tastes of a twelve year old tho.
>>
>>3637190
>But he's a retard. He knows nothing of what he speaks.

He's the only guy who knows what he's talking about.
>>
>>3637193
Listen to him talk about hardware or history, he is so uninformed that it hurts to listen to him.
>>
>>3637190
>All Americans are like that.
fuck of libcuck cunt
>>
>>3637194
I have never had an issue. I have fact checked him and he talks like a normal person would instead of a shit script reader.
>>
>>3637190
>>3637194
We have a guy just shitting on Americans in this thread?
Wow.
Wrong website bud.
>>
>>3637191

Prove evidence of his taste being shit.
Dave is a cool normalfag with a broad taste in video games, and is actually good at games, despite playing it humble always saying he's not good at games, he actually is.
Contrast it with Joe, a shut-in nerd with poor social skills, "elitist" taste in games in is also the "techno" guy of the two, when all he does is read specs from wikipedia and talking about parallax scrolling.
Also despite Joe posing as a hardcore gamer, he is hilariously dominated by Dave, see: any of the playing with sacks videos, especially the darkstalkers one.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
I swore off on Game Sack because I convinced myself that they were both pedophiles who kidnapped children together and let them play all their cool fun video games before raping and murdering them. Joe's baby teeth leads me to believe he eats them as well.
>>
>>3637204

Joe is definitely a weirdo.

Dave is a sweet dad, he wouldn't do harm to children.
>>
>>3637198
You clearly don't know much.
>>3637195
Liberal doesn't actually mean what you yanks think it does.
>>
>>3637223
non americans are sub human. stop posting.
>>
>>3637227
le 60% face
>>
>>3637237
Not even that, more like 40%, Mexicans (which aren't real white) get lumped into the "60% white" demographic in America. Sad!
>>
All is gonna be alright........

All is gonna be alright........

All is gonna beeeeeeeeeee Alright.
>>
>>3637245
>says the obvious nigger.
>>
>>3637116
I actually turn up to Game Sack for the wooden voices and anecdotes. The whole Sega Vs. Nintendo archetype reminds me of my friend and I growing up together. I know it's a low budget show with basic information and surface analysis of games "This is pretty good," but you can tell these guys are genuine and great friends. I don't watch many youtubers, because most place their manufactured personalities before the games.
>>
>>3637274
Game Sack is great for playing in the background
>>
>>3637274

Same, it actually reminds me of cheap Public Access shows back in the day, that and the console wars element give it a nice nostalgic vibe for me. Not objectively the best show but an easy watch.
>>
>>3637116
Dan and Greg pull off the fanboy rivalry much better than these retarded neanderthal fucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQitaoa0o1M
>>
>>3637116
George Wood's "Gaming in the Clinton Years". Breast cancer galore.
>>
>>3637317
did you get a lobotomy?
>>
>>3638526
Does it really count? It's all excerpts from Wood's 90s public access show
>>
>>3637137
This.
>>
>>3637185
Hi Adam.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.