[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll just wait here for Konami to release Snatcher in HD.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3656.jpg (95KB, 1383x1180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3656.jpg
95KB, 1383x1180px
I'll just wait here for Konami to release Snatcher in HD.
>>
Why don't you do it yourself? Redraw the CG and combine it with the text and audio from the previous releases.
>>
>>3632285

The only thing Konami would ever release it as is a slot machine.
>>
Maybe it they license it out to El Dia
>>
What would be the point of that?
The game looks great already, an HD release would just make sure it looked like this

For a genre that really doesn't ask for much from developers, VNs / Adventure Games really don't bother excelling at graphics, they always seem to do the bare minimum these days and end up just looking generic.
>>
>>3632841
Any Snatcher at this point would be made without the involvement of Kojima or anyone else from his original team. Just like what happened with the PS and SS versions of the game.

I'm surprised they never released the original versions on digital download services though. Even Dracula X was on the Virtual Console.
>>
>>3632285
Nah, it should be ported to modern devices and that's it. HD is a mess for the kind of artstyle SNATCHER uses, make it like Va11 Hall-A-
>>
>>3632285
>expecting the Kings of Pachinko to remaster a Kojima game

Can I have some of what you're smoking please? Sounds like it's some good shit.
>>
>>3633253
>muh pachinko meme
You do know a separate division of Konami makes the pachinko/slot machines?
>>
>>3633464
And you do know they went through a recent corporate restructure and axed most of the game development teams and are hardly releasing games anymore right?

They're basically only banking on PES and Metal Gear right now from their gaming division, most of their money seems to come from real estate and gambling. They're basically finished as a gaming company and are just milking dry the only IPs that still shit out a small profit until they axe their gaming division entirely, only a matter of time.
>>
>>3633486
Point is that they've been making pachinko/pachislot machines for a while now and they're hardly the only game company in this business. Sammy and SNK are both in the parlor business as well. Konami's video game division is a separate thing from their parlor division.

Whether Konami's game development division imploded is another issue entirely. I would argue they've been sucking since at least late sixth gen/early seventh gen (after they disbanded most of their game development teams and had Kazumi Kitaue, the true genius behind Konami, fired). If it wasn't for Kojima Productions and the popularity of the Metal Gear series, people would've stopped caring about them a long time ago (especially after that one embarrassing E3 conference).
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.