[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why I don't see many people talking about this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Wario's_Woods_NES.jpg (39KB, 250x360px) Image search: [Google]
Wario's_Woods_NES.jpg
39KB, 250x360px
Why I don't see many people talking about this game?
>>
This thread reminds me that I hate Dr Mario. Nintendo keeps releasing Dr Mario but it's one of their worst games.
>>
>>3631047
Yea how many dr marios are there
Nes
Snes
Gb
In brain age
Anything else
>>
>>3631049
Dr. Wario in Warioware on GBA
Dr. Luigi on Wii U
>>
>>3631047
And Wario's Woods is still forgotten by them.
>>
Because Ive never even played it and I love everything wario
>>
>>3631047
Is the worst nintendo puzzle game for sure, even yoshi is better
They think it will sell again because it has mario in the name; and they are probably right.
>>
>>3631047
>>3631060
Fuck you elitist assholes Dr. Mario is great.
>>
>>3631045

It has apretty cool much more unique concept. In nearly all puzzle games you manipulate the peices directly or through a cursor or such.
But having a little guy at the bottom to control and do the manipulation by picking up and transporting is pretty cool and a nice change from the fomula.
>>
Because everyone was playing SNES at that point. Literally the last NES game in NA.
>>
>>3631297
>Waro's Woods was the last NES game
>Wario Land 2 was the last 1st party B&W game boy game

Why is Wario the one sent to kill systems?
>>
>>3631291
This.

>>3631297
It came out on SNES too. But I think a lot of people played it for the first time on Animal Crossing. Wario's Woods went kinda under the radar, there is also that one bomberman game with wario on Game Boy, but people rarely know about them.
>>
Isn't WW a westernized reskin of another puzzle game, a la Kirby's Avalanche: Poyo not Puyo Edition?
>>
>>3631349

Apparently not, it's an all original game from R&D1. It was released as Wario no mori in Japan.
They also had a 2nd version for the Super Famicom's Satellaview in 1997, I'm just repeating Wikipedia and wanted to share it with ya guys.
>>
>>3631340
>Mario sells new systems, Wario kills them off
fitting
>>
Both versions of WW are great and I'd love to see a modern version with netplay or just someone to netplay it with in emulator

>>3631073
>spend half your time shuffling garbage pieces into the corner
>most pieces tend to have at least one junk color so you have to leave the junk part hanging off to the side and restricting your ability to move the pieces you want into place
>it's excellent!!
And before any "git gud"s come in, you can't make the game not give you a bunch of yellows when you only have red and blue viruses left

>>3631349
You're thinking of Tetris Attack, WW isn't derived from another game
>>
>Those fuckers that you have to bomb twice, and they change colors after the first time
>>
>>3631073
no it isn't it's a shitty "puzzle" game that only sells because they plastered mario's likeness on the front of it

puyo puyo > panel de pon > tetris >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dr Mario
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.