[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't remember the name of the game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

This was an old PC 3D game and weird flying shooter.

You command some kind of flying land of earth powered by magic or something, on top of the thing it had a flat surface with a grid in which you could build turrets (I barely remember some cannons and magic catapults) and other buildings similar to a tower defense. But instead the objective was to fly around to battle other lands of earth like you, the more you kill the more you could build and even expand your flying thing so it ended pretty big. I don't remember if it had levels, but just a big open map with random scattered enemies around, some weak and some very strong.

Imagine a naval battle game but with these flying things, pic related is the most similar thing I could find to what the "ships" looks like, I suppose they are like magical castles I don't know.

I think you could lose parts of the grid if they get hit too much, until you're left with a single core and can't do anything and lose, same with the enemies, you could issue your strongest turrets to attack important parts of the enemy "ships".
>>
File: magic carpet.jpg (105KB, 599x450px) Image search: [Google]
magic carpet.jpg
105KB, 599x450px
And pic related is not the game I'm looking for but this is what the graphics should look like, very polygonal graphics and maybe worse textures, clear colors. Your ship was on the center of the screen in 3rd view, you could zoom in and out.
>>
I can vaguely recall what you're talking about. DOS game, right?
>>
>>3631001
Yes, I remember using Windows 95/98
>>
Stratosphere: Conquest of the Skies
>>
>>3631018
wew lad thank
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHqRnfv1aTU
>>
Found this magnet link to the game: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ae7f4c64a024a80da66428614f63736de2cec012&dn=Stratosphere_Conquest_of_the_Skies_ISO-8511.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Would buy it but I can't use Amazon from my country, no idea if malware literally one seedbox bot pooped out of nowhere and disconnected, I just use it on a separated laptop.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.